So, as RCI exchangers we had read the most recent reviews, and were aware that parts of this place had been recently refurbished ....and some parts were still in need! But honestly , we had no problems, none, not one at all. The staff were very friendly informative and professional . The rooms ( we had a double room, and a single ....so one room with one bedroom, kitchen and bath, and another with 2 adjoining, 2 beds 2bath and 2 kitchens ) they were spotlessly clean,tidy and our bed ( room430) was gloriously comfortable with new duvets and really good quality linens. We ate in Memories (fine dining) and Lounge 26- breakfast and lunches ) both exactly as described. The outdoor pool was quiet and clean, the indoor pool ,once open after refurb, just before we left ,( until then we were able to use the one across the street at Waterfront ) was really warm and clean, but beware !!! The floor in the changing room is lethal !! Super slippery !! We had a couple of thundery days so we borrowed DVDs. My only negative point would be that the " super water efficient" showers are infuriating. The deliver a 12inch Halo of water mist...soaking the wall and the curtain and the bath ....but not the human !! You have to wave yourself around in order to connect with the water halo of mist....as a 5ft female I could stand under it and stay dry !!! It took forrreeeevvvveeeeeeerrrrrr to wash long hair! And if it's all about protecting the planet then maybe they should look at removing the huge deep oval whirlpool baths!!! And just change to decent showers...! But seriously I would return in a heart beat .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Ontario