We stayed at the Cranberry Resort for one night. The room was nothing more than a very old and tired motel room (worn carpeting, peeling paint, lousy beds, noisy fan). We ate at Memories and this was good. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We attended their presentation the following morning and they were very pleasant with us, until we said we could not make such a decision without thinking about it for a few days and then their demeanors changed (cold).
- Also Known As:
- Cranberry Hotel
- Cranberry Hotel Collingwood
- Cranberry Resort Collingwood, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cranberry Resort, set against the panoramic backdrop of Blue Mountain and the beautiful waters of Georgian Bay, is a world-renowned, 750 acre year-round vacation destination. At the Cranberry Resort, you can experience an expansive 18-hole golf course, full-service marina, fine dining, a luxurious spa and a wide range of outdoor and indoor fun the whole family can take part in. Cranberry Resort is a 4-season vacation paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Cranberry Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.