My friends and I always stay here during winter for a snowboarding/skiing weekend. Its not too far from Blue Mountain and it comes with a free breakfast.
Staff are very nice and friendly, service is good.
Being an Elite member WiFi is free this is always a good thing.
Breakfast is ok, don't expect much from it, some how I doubt that the scrambled eggs are "real" eggs or they just put lots of milk since its cheaper. But sausage was ok, nice to see some fresh fruits and yogurt and I like the pancake maker.
Location is pretty good, its surround by lots of restaurants, there is movie theatre if needed and a grocery store.
When I stay at Holiday Inns, I don't expect much from it, I wont rate it compared to InterContinental Hotels that I stay. But there's still should be a minimum requirement. I'm not looking for something fancy but at least clean and presentable and no broken or fixtures falling a part or wallpaper starting to peel off.
The hotel looks updated outside but the rooms shows its old or patched up and in-need of a proper renovation.
Every time I stay here there's always kids running around the hallways and yelling which can be very annoying, and this is hard to control
Overall I would stay here again just because I'm an Elite member and it gives me good benefits. So far I'm satisfied and happy with my stay.
The only thing its a bit expensive for what it is, price is almost close to the Chalet's at the Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Collingwood Blue Mountain Hotel. We are a smoke free property. Our hotel features Complimentary Deluxe Express Start Breakfast. Enjoy our heated indoor pool, FREE high-speed Internet connection. Access to walking trails such as The Georgian Trail, Bruce Trail, Niagara Escarpment and Scenic Caves. The Holiday Inn Express in Collingwood/Blue Mountain is conveniently located 10 minutes from Wasaga Beach the worlds longest fresh water beach, Le Scandinave Spa, and only minutes away from the Village at Blue Mountain where you can experience the unique atmosphere year round.We are Close to industries including Pilkington Glass, Zellers, Home Depot, Rona, WalMart, Loblaw s and Zehrs Markets, Our large parking lot has room for RV's or trailers. WE ARE 100% SMOKE FREE .Holiday Inn Express with Sinton Bus Lines offers a weekly FREE trip to Casino Rama including a FREE dinner buffet at the casino. Holliday Inn Exress Collingwood/BlueMountain is two stories with an elevator and an indoor heated pool.A credit card is required upon arrival with photo identification. The cardholder must be 21 years of age and reside in the registered room. Cash or cheques will not be accepted as deposits or as an alternative to a credit card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Collingwood - Blue Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Collingwood - Blue Mountain
- Holiday Inn Express Collingwood
- Holiday Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Collingwood - Blue Mountain Ontario