“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 65 restaurants in Huntsville
lancashire
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Great homemade wholesome food and friendly staff. Lots of choice

Visited July 2012

93% Recommend
Monte Carlo
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

My wife and I were in Huntsville for a course and kept trying to eat here but our classes ended so late we had to leave early on day to catch it before it closed!!(6pm). It was definitely worth it., We had the hand made deli-sandwich(the grill get's cleaned early and off when we got there). The girl who served us was very helpful and gave us great service. A must stop if you can make it in time!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Canada
“Fantastic Soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I love how hopping the place is, it warms your heart, but I do hate when I have to share the massive tables with strangers. Going out to grab even a quick meal, doesn't mean I want to have to have a stilted conversation with my companion because a stranger is right next to us. It makes lunch uncomfortable. But the food is fantastic. No matter the heat of summer I will often stop by and grab a cup of soup. Comfort food.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntsville, Canada
“Great Salads”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Good sandwiches and great salads. A nice change from fast foods.

Toronto, Canada
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at Deerhurst Resort this weekend and went here for breakfast both mornings. You've gotta have the Western sandwich on a panini. So good! The staff are so friendly. We bought muffins and tarts for the drive home and there's a tortierre in my freezer that I can't wait to try. If you're driving through Huntsville on the way to Algonquin Park, stop in. There's a restaurant on the south side and a cafe and market on the north side of the highway. We went to the cafe and market, but I'm sure the restaurant must be just as good.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere