We just finished our mini vacation to Pow Wow Point Lodge. I only wish we could have stayed longer. We stayed in a deluxe waterfront room. The staff was fantastic. It has the true cottage atmosphere. We did the Jaunt getaway which included a day pass to either Algonquin park or arrowhead park, breakfast and dinner for two days and use of the water equipment plus ouraccomadations. We couldn't have asked for a better stay. The food was amazing. They have a very good chef. There was some damage to the property from early spring flooding this year but it didn't affect our stay at all. The lake which it sits on is beautiful. Our room had a view of the lake, which most rooms appeared to have. It had a nice walk down deck with chairs a table and umbrella. They had nice chairs down on the docks so you could enjoy the view closer to the water as well. The clubhouse was nice with a nice deck also overlooking the lake. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice. I would say the drawbacks were that there wasn't that much parking. It wasn't busy when we were there so it wasn't an issue however in high season i think it may be more of an issue. The only other thing was that the walls were pretty thin. It really wasn't too bad though overall. I would highly recommend this resort for your next vacation whether it is a couples retreat or a family vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Pow Wow Point Hotel Huntsville
- Pow Wow Point Hotel
- Pow Wow Point Huntsville
- Pow Wow Point Lodge Huntsville, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pow Wow Point Lodge is a Traditional Muskoka Resort. We are Relaxed, Friendly and Carefree. Many of our packages include meals ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pow Wow Point Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.