“Best few hours of your life” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 20 Activities in Huntsville
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Adventure
Markham, Canada
“Best few hours of your life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We originally found this attraction from tripadvisor. This event exceeded our expectations. Tour guides were fun, energetic, friendly, yet always ensured our safety. Great for both beginners and experienced trekkers. By the end of 3 hours, you will have felt that walking on ground is boring! Favorites were Firefly and Tarzan. Will definitely come back again.

Kitchener
“What a Blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I took my 3 boys! Two of us were afraid of heights. The other 2 had no fear. We all had so much fun. The staff was so amazing. They made sure we were having fun and felt safe and comfortable at all times. We had an amazing time and I would love to go back sometime soon.

Visited August 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Adventure, even for frightened adventurer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

If you are hesitating at all - don't. Just do it! The team and facility are just amazing. They are very concerned that everybody has a GREAT time. They make sure you are safe the whole time too and always send a guide up with you and in front of you. They are constantly encouraging you and pointing out how you can make the climbing easier and get through the "games" with the most fun. The beginner games are still challenging. And we only got up to the intermediate level ones, but from what we could tell, even the sportiest of people would be challenged by the intermediate and advanced level games.
You have to try the Tarzan game. Free-fall into a Spider Net - it's pretty awesome. It makes adults scream.
You'll have a great time - come rain, come shine, come snow.

Visited November 2012
Mississauga, Canada
“Trekking through the trees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

First of all, if you are debating this experience, BOOK IT!

My boyfriend and I decided to cash in on our groupon purchase on a Monday afternoon in October. We arrived late because we got lost (We didn't read the booking email they sent us until we were in huntsville and the location is not at the deerhurst resort as their website states but another few kilometers north on hwy 60), and the staff got us ready quickly to head out to the climbing area.

One thing I was slightly skeptical about before getting there was the safety aspect of it. You have two carabiners attached to your waist harness which keep you secured to the course at all times, and they provide you with a helmet (I hit my head quite a few times on tree branches and whatnots, so they come in handy!)

We were briefed quickly on an "orientation course" that gives you the run down of how your next 3 hours will be spent. Then we headed up into the trees to start our obstacles!

Some of the "games" were a walk in the park, tightrope walking, walking over wood logs, then as you advance to the more difficult courses, they seem impossible. But do not let that deter you from trying it! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a challenge and a fun day full of activity. Ziplining from tree to tree almost 80 ft in the air in a forest, how could you not enjoy this experience!?

Happy Tree top Trekking!

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Treetop Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I embarked on a "Groupon" date, in hopes of eliminiting my fears of heights. Although my fears are not gone, I can honestly say that I had an amazing experience!

We started off our day with a chatty and witty guide, giving us the break down of treetop excursions and safety. Once our intial orientation was complete, it was off to the course!

All of the guides on site were encouraging, friendly and knowledgable. They were patient while we got ourselves oriented (several feet in the air) and gave tips as to how we could get through the course efficiently.

Both my husband and I were overcome wiith excitement after completing our day and would not only encourage others to try out Treetop Trekking, but hopefully return in the near future!

(A great idea for couples, families, or a bachelotette/bachelor party?!?)

Visited October 2012