We recently returned from a wonderful seven day family vacation at Deerhurst Resort. We have made this our annual summer family fun destination. What a beautiful spot in the Muskokas! The property is meticulously groomed and one can certainly see the pride of ownership. The beach is safe, sandy and gently wraps around the edge of the resort. There are new comfy lounge chairs, guest towels and so much to do on the water. We enjoyed a fun filled boat tour of Lake Peninsula as well as canoeing, other water activities and the Electric Bikes. There was golfing every day on gorgeous greens! We even saw deer grazing!
Our accommodations was a lovely and tastefully decorated clean two bedroom condo. All stainless steel appliances, fireplace, and this year we were pleasantly surprised with the addition of a large new deck overlooking the back nine of Lakeside Golf Course. We once again enjoyed a fun filled evening of musical entertainment of "Decades" at the on site theatre.
There were many places to dine or just have a drink. Maples is an excellent restaurant and has well priced meals.
We were made to feel welcome from the moment we made arrived at the front desk. Everyone seemed to be very happy, courteous and helpful.
Once again this year we had the pleasure of having an out-standing staff member, Louis Philippe Tremblay, assist us with our reservation! If you are looking for a beautiful, up-scale spot, that is affordable to go to enjoy life and make memories with your family, we highly recommend Deerhurst!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and dozens of historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, Hummer tours, and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario