My husband and I attended some training that was being provided for our Lions clubs (service organization), and this was our first time to Deerhurst in Huntsville. My husband is a stroke survivor and has good days and bad days. While we were there, he was having difficulty walking and the hotel was quick to provide a wheel chair for him and even went the extra mile to get us a room ready before the official check in time so my husband could lie down for a rest. They continued to check with us to make sure everything was ok and wanted to help in any way they could. Service was wonderful, food was great and we had a great visit. I highly recommend Deerhurst.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario