I've been here twice for business and most recently for pleasure for a weekend getaway. Staff were friendly and more than helpful to recommend any additional upgrades that might have been of interest. The property in the winter is absolutely beautiful with many indoor and outdoor activities and the rooms are kept very clean. We attended a comedy show on the Saturday evening which was spectacular. I can't wait to visit Deerhurst for a forth visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and dozens of historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, Hummer tours, and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario