My husband and I went to Deerhurst Resort this weekend on their Winter Your Way package. We have had some really bad experiences at other Ontario resorts which made us apprehensive. The experience was fantastic! We never ran into an unfriendly staff member. Everyone was happy to help and pleasant to speak with. We snowshoed, relaxed at the pool and hot tub, walked the grounds and enjoyed the evening show. The main building was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario