Stayed at Deerhurst weekend of Jan 18th and loved it.
Right from the beginning once you drive in at night you see the "man made" Ice Rink, lights guiding you to entrance of resort and lobby with the fire place truly welcoming!
Stayed in a beautiful once bedroom Condo Suite that was renovated with all the amenities. The view of the lake was breath taking. (Condo 18-03) Very clean!!
Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Snowed over the 2days and the roads were always maintained for walking or driving.
Can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario