Having recently stayed at Deerhurst Resort I wanted to commend their front desk staff. With a family of 6, travelling up to the Resort in peak winter was difficult in itself. We were greeted by Lindsay on front desk who went above and beyond to make our stay as best as possible. Informative, efficient and well spoken she assisted in suggesting a fantastic itinerary planned to suit our needs for all ages.
This level of customer service was evident throughout the whole resort and I look forward to staying at this property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Deerhurst Resort's idyllic lakeside setting in Muskoka cottage country. This 760 acre, year-round retreat is minutes from Algonquin Park and historical, culinary, sporting and cultural attractions like Huntsville's Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery and neighboring Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area. Known for its two 18-hole golf courses, Deerhurst offers the most on-site activities of any Eastern Canada resort, from indoor rock climbing, Treetop Trekking, paintball, ATV tours and snowmobiling to water sports, spa and a live stage show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Deerhurst Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deerhurst Hotel Huntsville
- Deerhurst Inn Ontario
- Deerhurst Ontario
- Deerhurst Resort Huntsville, Ontario