“Awesome place with amazing food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 65 restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Ice Cream
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Awesome place with amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by the owner of our B&B as a good place to eat. It was way better then good! The place is small but nice, the people friendly, and the service fast. We had pizza made with spur dough crust that was great, we also had the special chicken Marseilles which came with home made pasta. We share our meals so they brought an extra plate. I had a coffee which was really good, lots of flavor. The meal was delicious and the cost was under $50 for 2. It was so good we went back for lunch 2 days later. We had the soup special (roasted red pepper) and a grilled cheese on multigrain bread. I had the chicken parm panni which was amazing.
I will eat here again when I am in the area.

88% Recommend
“Great Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I were shopping in Huntsville and wanted to grab a bite for lunch. We came upon That Little Place by the Lights and there were quite a few customers waiting to be served. We took a chance and ordered meat lasagna and spaghetti. We were not expecting anything special, however,when we took our first bite, we both agreed that the Italian dishes were two of the best we have had. The restaurant is small and you could walk right by it as you peruse the shops on main street. We definitely recommend that you take a break and have a great lunch or dinner -you will not regret it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rockland, Canada
“Great food, okay service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good. Homemade pasta was delicious. The service was fast but could have done with some more smiles.

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Consistently fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We've made a point of visiting this restaurant once a year for about the last six years. It never disappoints. We've had fantastic breakfasts, lunches and dinners each year. Would definately recommend this place!

Toronto, Canada
“A Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

After spending the day on a long motorcycle ride through Algonquin Park and vicinity, we (4 couples) were all very hungry. After watching an episode of You Gotta Eat Here, I decided to call and make a reservation. I had made a reservation for 7:00 but had to change it for 7:30. The restaurant was very accommodating. I would first off recommend making a reservation as showing up without one could end up in disappointment. Our waitress was wonderful and even though it was a busy Saturday night took time to recommend some house specialities. Two couples started off with the Stone Oven Roasted Speck. Wonderful slices of speck (ham) wrapped around mozzarella and broiled. It was served with a delicious roasted tomato sauce and balsamic reduction. We then has the speciality of the night chicken piccata and penne with lamb ragu. Both delicious! The other couples had linguine frutte di mare, lasgana, roasted red pepper soup and pasta and fagoli. There were no complaints. We also had a garden salad with a homemade herb vinaigrette. Again fabulous. The portion were very generous and prices were more than reasonable. This is a cut above most Italian restaurants (I should know I'm Italian). The gelato (also homemade) was exceptional. As good as anything I have had in Italy. The owner even took time to come out and talk to us. Everyone was so grateful to me for finding the restaurant and will definitely make another trip there soon.

• Visited September 2013