“Simply AMAZING... a GEM in wine country.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Attractions in Jordan
Type: Wineries, Food & Drink
Kitchener, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Simply AMAZING... a GEM in wine country.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Visited Flatrock during the ice wine festival in January... it wasnt one our original itinerary, but DH and I decided to go off the beaten path and find this highly recommended from a co-worker winery. LOVED IT.... it was our first winery of 6 and by far our favorite. Loved the girl (wish I could remember her name) who spent a good 30 minutes answering all our questions as we ate the pulled pork sandwich which was paired with their red wine. She was extremely knowledgable and an absoute delight to talk to. We are beginner wine tasters and she provided a weath of knowledge. On our way out we were lucky to get a sample of their TWISTED wine... it is my new favorite wine. Can not wait to go back... everyone we encountered were extremely nice, knowledgeable and down-to-earth. The view is also amazing... awesome small winery!

Visited January 2013

Milton, Ontario, Canada
“Two-on-Two tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited the winery on 02/24/13 (a Sunday) around 3:00pm, and found that we were the only people there...as well as two staff people. It was awesome that the people there had the time to talk with us, do a tasting and give us a quick tour. We heard that usually people arrive by the busload, and that they usually are so busy filling glasses, that there is not a lot of time to talk. I would highly recommend going in the off season, for the personal experience. My first wine tasting....but it won't be my last. I'm not even a big wine fan. It was just that excellent! Salut!!

Visited February 2013
Toronto, ON
9 attraction reviews
“Great Wine & Amazing Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

It's worth the time to take the full vineyard tours versus just a tasting. The tour goes out into the fields to educate on the growing process and the factors that influence the grapes then continues inside where their sustainable wine making processes are seen. Then the good stuff, and Flat Rock make some brilliant wines, join the club for wine maker selected shipments. Great people, beautiful facility, and amazing wine.

Visited October 2012
Hamilton, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Best view in the area (and good wine too!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Enough can't be said about how great the view is from here! On a clear day you can right across Lake Ontario to the skyline of Toronto. The vineyard that sprawls out right below you is also a sight to behold. Try their Twisted blends, they are really tasty!

Visited September 2012
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Great little winery.. I like the fact the winery shop is on the most elevated piece of land they have so your overlooking all of the vineyards with a great view. Employees seemed to be nice and knew what they were talking about which is always good. I and the wines were great, me and my girlfriend enjoyed ourselves there and would definitely go back.