The hotel is located in a great part of town. It's off the main street but within walking distance of everything. The staff was very helpful and took very good care of our group. I had questions about local workout facilities so I emailed them in advance. They replied back they weren't sure but they'd let me know. They went and checked one out close by and sent me the contact info. and a description of the facility. This was a family trip and we occupied several rooms. One in the older part of the hotel, one in the newer part, and a suite in the newer part as well. All rooms were fine, but the suite was over the top. I'd highly recommend this hotel based on the service, quality of the room, and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Harbour Motor Inn is Kincardine's pre-eminent waterfront destination, right across from the Kincardine Lighthouse and the historic Walker House. We offer clean, beautifully furnished rooms with glorious views of Lake Huron sunsets and 2 minute walking access to the harbour, beaches, restaurants and Kincardine's main street. NEW ROOMS OPENING IN 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at the Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Motor Hotel Kincardine
- Inn At The Harbour Kincardine, Ontario