“Worst service I've ever had at a restaurant” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ye's Sushi

Ye's Sushi
King Street East at Sportworld, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada (City Commercial Core)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 437 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: City Commercial Core
Neighborhood: City Commercial Core
Cambridge, Canada
“Worst service I've ever had at a restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

The sushi is ok. The atmosphere is alright. The service is so terrible we almost walked out. We waited for 40 minutes to receive any food after handing them our paper. When we asked about our order we just got blank stares! They don't speak to you and if you ask them anything it's like you're putting them out and they walk away. Useless staff! When we finally received just one of the items we ordered it was another 20 min before we saw anything else. They seem to do better when it's not busy, but if you go on a busy night... Be prepared for terrible service and staff that have zero people skills.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Brampton, Canada
“This is indeed one of our favourite places to have Sushi in K-W, Cambridge area.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Well with 3 locations in this area, sometimes it's hard to choose which one to go to. However, my favourite is Sportsworld Drive. Their staff are very friendly, attentive and the service is good. Whether you are there for lunch or dinner, it is always an excellent place to be. Just relax and enjoy my Sushi and sometimes Saki.

Visited December 2012
Kitchener, Canada
“GOOD DEAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

for the price you pay, you can eat ALOT! It's not really buffet style, they give you little order forms and you order from that. Once you get your first course, they just keep bringing MORE! GREAT TASTING food too!

Visited November 2012
“Different experiences at the different locations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have been to the Ye's downtown Kitchener many times, and am always satisfied. The menu is large with a lot of different choices. My personal favourites are the hot and sour soup, crab salad, and spicy crispy salmon rolls. Recently I went to the Ye's near Sportsworld and was wildly disappointed. Service was very lacking and the food all had a strange, off taste to it... Not impressed! Regardless, I will return to the downtown location again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

This place is a must when I'm in town. I'm a huge sushi person and love Ye's! Don't listen to the bad reviews and give this place a try! Nicely decorated and quite a big selection for a sushi buffet. Although, more than sushi is on the menu. They also offer noodles, rice dishes, salads, desserts, etc. loved all my rolls and I especially liked how the sushi didn't have so much rice where the sushi was hard to fit in my mouth. Very tastey and fast service. Great price, great menu!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere