“Hit and miss” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Kitchener, Canada
“Hit and miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Country Boy has been around a long time. It's big and can accommodate many customers at the same time. If you can get past the dark, run down look of the place, you can sometimes find a good meal awaits. They are famous for fast, inexpensive and large breakfast options. About average as far as flavour goes. Their greek found is good and the tzaziki is delicious. With the rest of the menu, it's hit and miss. Very kid friendly though.

Visited February 2014

Kitchener, Canada
“One of my all-time favourites in KW for breakfast, lunch or dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

You know the place in town where everyone knows you!
I love going to Country Boy...not only does Terry know his customers so does his staff.
For a great breakfast, lunch or dinner...always a great meal at Country Boy! Food is always tasty, fast and reasonable. I love it here! Thanks Terry and Country Boy for being in KW!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kitchener
“Country Boy - Please feel free to leave the 90's behind.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

My oh my is this place ever outdated!

The set up of the restaurant is strange and I would not be caught there on a weekend where the line is ridiculous.

The food used to be good, but to be honest... I make a better breakfast at home. The "hashbrowns" are undercooked and slimy instead of crispy.

This place needs help but the staff is fantastic.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great Food and prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had to wait for a bout 15 minutes on the line, but we were a big group ( 15 ) they try to sit us in the same section. Once they have the tablea and we were sit, there were the waitress with 2 jugs of coffe for each table, they give us time to look the manu and once the order war taken, in the next five minutes we had our breakfast all of us at once. food was hot, well prepared, good presentation, and delicius, the steak and eggs dish was done to a perfection, no one of us had a bad comment of hte service,food and prices !!
If you visit Kitchener, Ontario, you must go to this restaurant !!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Outdated and tired”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I can see how years ago this place must have been hopping. But it really needs a facelift and the food is not good at all. Even the breakfast that you cannot really screw up is laden with grease and salt to the point where it is tasteless. The staff are fairly friendly but it's the food I can't get my head around. Everyone raved on about going here and to me- big disappointment. I will not be back.

• Visited May 2013