“Just go!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Queens Landing Guest House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kitchener
Queens Landing Guest House B&B
You added Queens Landing Guest House B&B to your Saves list
187 Queen Street, North, Kitchener, Ontario N2H 2H8, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Kitchener B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Just go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I can't praise this place enough... I was in Kitchener once a month from January 2011-April 2011. My visit was business-oriented, but after my first time there, it became a pleasure to be there!
From the moment I stepped off the train, I was greeted at the station, ferried anywhere I needed to go, and treated wonderfully. The rooms are lovely; clean and neat and beautiful.
Breakfasts are amazing- I have dietary considerations (gluten-free) which were happily accommodated. I was often invited to join the owners for dinner and offered snacks and tea at every turn.
My room had its own sitting room, a lovely bathroom and a beautiful bed. It truly was a home away from home.
I did not get to see the gardens in full bloom, but I imagine they would be absolutely glorious and a lovely place to sit, as is the rest of the house. There are sun rooms, sitting rooms a dining room... But I have to admit I spent most of my time in the kitchen sipping tea and chatting with the hosts!
This is really a gem of a B&B, within walking distance of downtown and simply a lovely place to stay. I can't praise it enough.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

I stayed at Queens Landing for 3 weeks and I really enjoyed every single day there. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The owners are very friendly and always extremely helpful. Home cooked breakfast was delicious too. I would recommend Queens Landing for both short and longer stays.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

We were so lucky to have found this gem on beautiful Queen Street in Kitchener. The location is perfect: the street is charming and quiet but is also in the city center; thus, theaters, museums and restaurants are easily walkable. The hosts, Brian and Wilma (and the cats Porchie and Missy) are warm, friendly, extremely helpful and truly open up their home to you (Disclaimer: Porchie and Missy aren't necessarily helpful but they do like to cuddle and entertain). The rooms are delightful: 1920's craftsmanship has been maintained but all the conveniences have been upgraded (free WiFi/flat screened TV's), the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are tastefully decorated. Wilma and Brian's breakfasts are a treat....omelettes made to order, crepes made with freshly picked berries, excellent scottish pancakes, fresh fruit, GREAT coffee!!! We highly recommend Queen's Landing and will be sure to stay again next time we visit Kitchener.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

We felt right at home with Wilma and Brian at Queens Landing Guest House B&B! Their hospitality was warm and the breakfasts were wonderful. We enjoyed our stay in their beautiful home and we certainly hope to be back again soon.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Barrie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

I was there for business training but it was wonderful to go back to the their beautiful house at the end of the day, it felt like home. The rooms was great, private bathroom, the breakfasts were excellent, I felt really spoiled. I would recommend it to anyone who travels for pleasure of business. Lucie

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Onanole, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Notice I said wonderful home because our host certainly make you feel like you are at home. A beautiful home in mint condition with A-1 quality beds. The rooms were spacious with our own bathroom in each bedroom.Very comfortable rooms and very clean. The hosts were wonderful people and were very helpful .. The location is very easy to access and is centrally located. The breakfasts we had were excellent with a lot of care put into what is served. Will stay there again and would definitely recommend this B and B

Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
NA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

I recently stayed at the Queens Landing B&B for a full week, and would definitely go back! The hosts were so kind and attentive, which really made the experience great. Not to mention the wonderful breakfasts, healthy and delicious, tailored to my needs, and different every morning. Even their 2 cats were so friendly. I really can't say enough good things about this B&B!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Queens Landing Guest House B&B? Share your experiences!