“Stay at the Hamptom Inn and Suites by Hilton for the price!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel Kitchener

You added Radisson Hotel Kitchener to your Saves list
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2960 King Street East, Kitchener, Ontario N2A 1A9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
A Getaway for 2
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Kitchener
Kingston, Canada
“Stay at the Hamptom Inn and Suites by Hilton for the price!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Housekeeping offered me beer from another room. I left it at the front desk and when I came back it was gone. Pool water was un-safe to swim in (cloudy, no clorine, etc) and when we reported it they gave us some lame excuse and never was fixed. There was loud parties going on. Smell of cigar smoke was very heavy on various floors. I could not figure out the bed and why it was so flat! The breakfast in the morning was a diasaster for some of us that tried to make waffles,,,batter was way too thin! We could have stayed at the Hamptom inn,,,wow did we miss out!

Room Tip: The best part of this hotel is the "LL" button on the elevator that takes you under the ho...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Hi Kicker23,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We do believe that any feedback that is provided by our guests, whether positive or negative, is a gift. And I do appreciate your candor in regards to the issues that you have presented. I am so sorry that we fell below your expectations and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to make it right during your next visit to Kitchener.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Irving, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Clean hotel. Parking was free but a challenge. Very narrow area to park in. Room was clean. We spent the day out but upon our evening return the room had not been cleaned. They cleaned it very late. Free wireless internet. They do have one computer for everyone to use in the lobby but that is a challenge to have only one. At first when i called the front desk for help with the internet they weren't helpful. Upon my call back I got someone to help me. There is a restaurant close (in same parking lot.) There is a walmart and mall very close. We are glad we stayed here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you would visit with us again in the future. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some difficulty with both our parking structure and our Internet services. I do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to "wow" you when your travels bring you back to Kitchener.
Vernon, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for for nights.
The room was clean and comfortable. Had a fridge work space and a LCDhd tv. I find the entry and exit to the hotel congested with traffic to the restaurants next door.
In regard to food it is not convenient to anything except the tri restaurant setup next door that was not appealing to my tastes. The prices are ok for the hotel however as other reviews have noted you can get more for your money these days at chains that I would say are directly comparable in quality. May be time for a face lift here if they are trying to be a higher scale that the competition.

• Stayed October 2012
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Hi Jay and thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us!! I am glad that you found your time with us to be clean and comfortable. You will be excited to know that we are preparing to undergo some buliding renovations in the next few months as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all of our guests. I do hope that when you are back in the area that you will be our geust once again!
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

October 2012 was my third stay at the Kitchener, Raddison and could not have been happier with the entire experience. The hotel room has the Sleep Number Mattress which makes for a perfect night's sleep. The morning hot buffet breakfast is excellent with all thos pastries to choose from - difficult choice. The bathroom ammenities are lovely. The fridge, mirco wave are an EXCELLENT addition.
All in all - I can't WAIT to return for anoather stay. That will be next October

Room Tip: five and above - less street noise
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your recent stay with us! And thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you have already made plans to return next year. We look forward to seeing you then!
Stratford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel a few times over the past several years. We keep coming back for a variety of reasons. The rooms are large with microwaves and fridges which is handy for heating up a snack and keeping drinks cold. Every member of the staff is friendly and very helpful. The beds are very comfortable and the linens are luxerious and soft. The rooms are clean and quiet. This is a great hotel and located right next door to the incredible Charchol Steakhouse. The buffet breakfast in the lobby is a great added perk! Definately a hotel that will keep getting our business.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us. It is always our goal to have every guest leave our hotel wanting to return again! I look forward to your next visit!
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

One bedroom suite, huge bathroom, comfortable sofa with chair and footstool, fridge and microwave...all the comforts of home! The King size bed was too big for the room, but it was a chance to try the "sleep number"...couldn't quite get the remote, but my spouse had no problem.
Other than it being the last night of Octoberfest with many preparties in the hall - we were out - only really heard the drunken kids coming back. Nice place to stay

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit! I do hope that should your travels bring you back to the area, that you will be our guest once again.
Qualicum Beach, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our room on the 10th floor was lovely, spacious and totally quiet. I never quite figured out the Sleep Number bed control, but the mattress was really comfortable and the linens heavenly soft. No skimping on pillows, either. Twin sinks in the bathroom was ideal for the two of us sharing.
Breakfast was quick and the choices simple: continental buffet (cold cereals, pastries, yogurt etc) for $7.95, or a hot buffet (eggs, ham, sausage, make your own waffles!) for $9.95.
Great restaurant next door if you want a fancy dinner or a few drinks in the evening.
Would happily stay here any time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review of your stay with us. Our main focus is always to provide 100% satisfaction to each and every one of our guests and I am happy to hear that you left us feeling that we did just that. I look forward to repeating the great experience on your next visit.

Been to Radisson Hotel Kitchener? Share your experiences!