“Did not live up to the hype” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout
Kitchener, Canada
“Did not live up to the hype”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Lineups out the door for breakfast routinely and I hadn't had a chance to go. Finally did. Was I ever let down. It's hard to mess up breakfast - but they did. Eggs Benedict were terrible - egg was hard, packaged, very little and disgusting hollandaise sauce. The house special breakfast was no more than average. The chocolate chip pancakes my son had were ok....mind you served with packaged syrup you usually see at the golden arches. Sure this place obviously appeals to some people. But for us it's not worth our time and will not give a second chance. To mess up breakfast of all things...well if you can't do the basics well then I expect little else.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Unbelievable !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Go early to get a seat. My friend and I went there for supper and were we pleasantly surprised. He ordered a club sandwich that over filled the plate plus it came with plenty of fries and coleslaw. He said it was really good. I ordered the JUMBO smoked meat platter. This sandwich was humongous. The meat was piled so high I couldn't get my mouth around it. It came with an enormous plate of fries and a gigantic bowl of coleslaw. Including a tip and soft drinks it cost a total of $35.00 for both of us. The service was excellent, our waitress was awesome. Lots of parking too. They gave me a container so I could take home half my sandwich...nice touch.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“BIG breakfast at a very reasonable price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

we stop in here for breakfast frequently. the breakfast special includes 2 eggs, any style, bacon, ham or sausage, home fries and beans for $3.99. Serving sizes are more than most people can eat. Service is very good and waitresses are always pleasant.
If you stop for lunch and you're with someone else, consider the smoked meat sandwich deal.

Visited June 2012
“Lousy and Filth”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Whats with the Menu's......... I did not want to touch mine............. This restaurant has gone down hill quickly............... Its like Zeke's........... Filthy Dirty.

Don't waste your money

Visited April 2012
“Excellent place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Always good food, clean place, and great service! Great for breakfast or dinner!