“The ultimate in comfort” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast

Save Saved
You added Little Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Little Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   669 Yonge St, Midland, Ontario L4R 2E1, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Midland B&B and Inns
Toronto
“The ultimate in comfort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I go to Penetang from time to time for businss. I have stayed at the Little Lake Inn everytime I've gone over the last eight years. It is a delightful inn and the owners are wonderful people. They make sure you have everything you could possible want or need. The rooms are very comfortable. The beds are luxurious. There is a fireplace in every room which I love.

The breakfasts are spectacular. At least three courses of delicious food. The view from the dining room across Little Lake is beautiful

Overall, the Little Lake Inn is a wonderful home away from home with great service.

Room Tip: There are four rooms at the Little Lake Inn. The yellow and rose rooms are lovely and spacious. The...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Ariss
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Jennifer & Milt....we are in love with your Inn! With this being our third stay at Little Lake Inn - we have now enjoyed, Spring, Fall and Winter. We must come back for a summer stay! Your hospitality and explict detail to each and every room in the Inn amazes us everytime we stay. The jacuzzi and fireplace after snowshoeing around the lake and nearby trails was a wonderful way to end our day. Your special touch that you added by leaving a bottle of champagne and box chocolates in our room topped off our way of bringing in the New Year of 2012. Your Little Lake Inn comes highly recommended from the both of us. Thank-you once again so much for a very memorable stay. Karen Schuldes & Michael Speckeen.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011 via mobile

Milt and Jennifer were very hospitable. The power was out when we arrived so we weren't able to use the jacuzzi. The view from the dining room is beautiful! Breakfast was fantastic. Overall a lovely B&B.

• Stayed December 2011
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

I travel to the area for business a few times a year. I have stayed in every room at the Little Lake Inn. The service is always excellent. The B & B is immaculate. The breakfast is delicious.
Most importantly the view of the lake makes me feel like I am on a mini vacation.

Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

We stayed for three nights at this beautiful Inn. Very friendly and helpful service. We stayed as a couple in the green room. The Inn is very well kept and very clean and tidy. The Owners were very friendly and helped a lot in finding places to dine as well as told about attractions in the area. Breakfasts were truly delicious and different every day. Extra plus for the wonderful presentation and service. We went on low season so we had the Inn almost to ourself and could enjoy the very peaceful environment. The area is very nice too, the Inn is situated in a very nice place next to a lake. Customer service in the whole area was good and friendly. We enjoyed our stay very much and would recommend it for anyone wanting to get some time away from the city.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Evansville, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

Usually I choose Hotel chains like the Hampton Inn or Hilton for my business trips, but got a recommendation for the Little Lake Inn and thought I'd give it a try.
I wanted to stay two night only anyway and assumed I would "survive this" even when the B&B wasn't that great.
But - what a great surprise! This was the most comfortable and relaxing stay away from home I had in a long time and the owners were so caring that I didn't want to go and can't wait to visit Midland again. - I will for sure stay in the Little Lake Inn again and can only highly recommend this cozy B&B not only for your business trip but even more for a vacation or a couple that wants to be pampered and cared for like you never would expect in a regular B&B. - The Little Lake Inn is far beyond and above regular.

Aurora, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

My visit at Little Lake Inn was very enjoyable. I stayed for 2 nights on business and would not hesitate to stay in the future. Beautiful views and my room was very comfortable. The inn keepers were very helpful. I enjoyed my breakfasts with the beautiful view. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Little Lake Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!