“Excellent home cooked style” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in Midland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent home cooked style”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Not a high end fancy restaurant, simple, home cooked fare. But is good and prices reasonable.

The breakfasts are especially good, large and fair priced for anybody liking breakfast. My wife loves the egg Benedict special.

You will enjoy if you like traditional home cooked style cooking.

Visited November 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had a coupon from the hotel since there were not enough guests to justify bringing in a cook. We have 2 eggs any style, potatoes, bacon and toast, orange juice and coffee. Food was hot and delicious. Waitress was gave great service and friendly and attentive. Great experience...

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Had an early dinner this week at a restaurant I remember with good home cooked food. It was terrible. Frozen fish patty and cold frozen fries, frozen shrimp overcooked, served on lukewarm
rice, Very disappointing!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“GREAT SPOT FOR BREAKFEST!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed in midland at best western. I Asked the lady at the front desk for a good breakfest joint she said MomS its right around the corner so we tryed it out. The parking lot was packed. We went in anyway they still had plenty of seats. The minute we walked in we were greeted and seated by a lovely lady. Our waitress was there within two minutes filling up cups of coffee. Within 5-10 mins of orderimg we had our food!!!! Great breakfest it was and very friendly staff very much recommend this place!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I ate here twice during our stay in Midland for the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. The breakfasts were the type of homemade diner style meals we love. I ordered the mushroom omelettes both times because I enjoyed them so much. The omelette comes with hash browns, which were perfect. My husband ordered eggs over easy with pancakes one day and French toast the next, and both dishes were great. If you're looking for a friendly family restaurant with great home made simple breakfasts, go to Mom's.

• Visited October 2013