“A luxurious interlude” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 20 things to do in Midland
More attraction details
Owner description: Just a stone's throw away from beautiful Georgian Bay, Panache Spa & Academy would like to welcome you to the area. Being that we are an eco friendly, all-service Spa, we offer the highest standards in environmentally safe services and product.Facials include the #1 Skin Care company in the world, AVEDA. The Aveda Skin Care Products are 98% Plant derived and contain no harsh chemicals or parabans. We provide quality service and luxury treatments including Waxing,Tinting & Perming. Full Body Treatments such as Body Wraps,Polishes & Hot Stone Massage. Professional Make-up Application by Aveda Pure Mineral Cosmetics,Aveda SPA Pedicures & Manicures,Gel Polish Application which is LED cured and safe for all nails,SpaRitual Nail Care-all vegan,Microdermabrasion,Teeth Whitening,Permanent pain free Laser Hair Removal,Reiki,Reflexology,Healing Body Massage,The Bars Access Consciousness Massage, Wellness & Maternity Massage and a huge selection of top quality gifts for your friends and family.To top your experience off,we also have luxurious robes, hot wraps for your neck,and herbal tea's by Aveda.With our spectacular array of SPA Packages and a very knowledgeable, friendly team whose mission is to make sure you leave feeling pampered,relaxed and above all else, like FAMILY.Panache Spa is also the first Aesthetics School to open up in the Midland and surrounding area and promises to provide the very best in Aesthetics Education. Currently we are offering classes in Manicure's & Pedicure's,Waxing,Skin Care Specialist, Make-Up Application and Reiki Levels 1&2. Our team strives to connect your outer beauty with your inner beauty, because in our eye's, EVERYONE is unique & beautiful. We look forward to meeting you.Enjoy your stay with us & the lovely Georgian Bay area.
Penetanguishene, Canada
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A luxurious interlude”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Panache Spa was a wonderful experience. I indulged in the deluxe pedicure, a great value for 75 minutes of pampering. I have visited other nail spas in town but Panache was the only spot to satisfy my preference for luxurious surroundings with excellent service and professionalism. The use of Aveda products is added value for their commitment to natural products. I look forward to return visits and to try their other services to pamper myself from head to toe.

Visited July 2014
Dawn O, Manager at Panache Spa & Academy, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us here at Panache Spa, and are touched by your kind words.
We look forward to pampering you again soon.

Toronto, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Beautiful New Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I decided to give this spa a try because I saw that they had located to a more convenient and central location on King Street. The manager went beyond to accommodate me on a day that they were totally booked. She offered me a tea, licorice mint, which was fabulous. The spa itself is spotlessly clean, serene and professionally decorated. They use the AVEDA line of products which are prominently displayed. I booked for a pedicure and was quite pleased with the service. The girl that did my pedi, Bailey, was professional and knowledgeable. I would have liked to have been offered some reading material during my pedi-maybe next time. I learned that they will be offering registered massage therapy in the near future, so I will be returning. I will also return for more pedis and a facial. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
Dawn O, Manager at Panache Spa & Academy, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us here at Panache Spa and Academy.
We are also happy to say that we now have a wonderful selection of reading material for you to enjoy during your next visit with us.

Looking forward to see you again.
Midland, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is just one of the most lovely and relaxing spas I have ever been to. The staff are very knowledgeable about all the spa has to offer and are really very nice folks. This is my favorite spot to go. Thank you for being so special.

Visited December 2013
Panache357, Manager at Panache Spa & Academy, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy that you enjoy your time spent with us.

All of us here at Panache enjoy more then anything being able to provide people such as yourself with a place to relax and unwind, and are forever grateful that we have such an amazing clientele.

Looking forward to seeing you again.
North Bay, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to Panache spa.This spa is clean ,the staff is well trained and so nice. Would highly recommend!!

Visited November 2013
Thank you so much for your review.
We are happy that you enjoyed your visit to Panache Spa and Academy, and look forward to seeing you again.