“Beautiful New Location” 4 of 5 stars

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Beautiful New Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I decided to give this spa a try because I saw that they had located to a more convenient and central location on King Street. The manager went beyond to accommodate me on a day that they were totally booked. She offered me a tea, licorice mint, which was fabulous. The spa itself is spotlessly clean, serene and professionally decorated. They use the AVEDA line of products which are prominently displayed. I booked for a pedicure and was quite pleased with the service. The girl that did my pedi, Bailey, was professional and knowledgeable. I would have liked to have been offered some reading material during my pedi-maybe next time. I learned that they will be offering registered massage therapy in the near future, so I will be returning. I will also return for more pedis and a facial. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
Dawn O, Manager at Panache Spa & Academy, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us here at Panache Spa and Academy.
We are also happy to say that we now have a wonderful selection of reading material for you to enjoy during your next visit with us.

Looking forward to see you again.

Midland, Canada
“Simply Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is just one of the most lovely and relaxing spas I have ever been to. The staff are very knowledgeable about all the spa has to offer and are really very nice folks. This is my favorite spot to go. Thank you for being so special.

Visited December 2013
Panache357, Manager at Panache Spa & Academy, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy that you enjoy your time spent with us.

All of us here at Panache enjoy more then anything being able to provide people such as yourself with a place to relax and unwind, and are forever grateful that we have such an amazing clientele.

Looking forward to seeing you again.
North Bay, Canada
“Would recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I really enjoyed my visit to Panache spa.This spa is clean ,the staff is well trained and so nice. Would highly recommend!!

Visited November 2013
Thank you so much for your review.
We are happy that you enjoyed your visit to Panache Spa and Academy, and look forward to seeing you again.