“Frankie - RMT, Simply Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Attractions in Midland
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to Georgian Bay's Bamboo Spa. We are situated just up from the harbour, nestled among cafes and boutiques, in beautiful, historic downtown Midland.Known as an eco-chic day spa, we invite you to relax and vacation in our serene and tranquil oasis. Bamboo Spa is the perfect place for bridal parties, loved ones or personal wellness escapes. Whether you require a manicure, pedicure, organic facial, massage, couple's massage or facial, waxing, body treatment or spa package, we offer an array of natural treatments which use non-toxic and organic products.We are also handicap accessible and offer parking in the back.
Elmvale, Canada
“Frankie - RMT, Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Frankie is an amazing RMT that has achieved results while treating (massage) me to help me with my carpal tunnel. I am finally noticing a decrease in the pain and numbness that I have had to live with for years. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment with Frankie as he is extremely knowledgeable and gives amazing massages.

Visited February 2014
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write your very kind review. We love Frankie, too! We appreciate you letting the world know just how awesome he is!

21 attraction reviews
“In like a lion, out like a lamb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

After a white knuckle drive through blowing snow, we arrived at this spa feeling frazzled and very stressed. To my surprise, my nerves were completely calmed within five minutes of entering this tranquil and beautiful environment. We received a wonderful couples massage (thanks to Gurinder and Julie) and left feeling refreshed and calm. This is truly a special place & we will be back!

Visited January 2014
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am SO happy to hear that your experience was so relaxing. I am sorry about your drive here, though. Julie and Gurinder really are gems! We love them both!
Kathy
Victoria Harbour, Canada
“Top Rate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have been to Bamboo Spa and would definitely recommend them. The spa is beautiful, well laid out, gorgeous atmosphere and the staff are always very professional, well educated and very welcoming. You are in good hands when you are at Bamboo Spa~a must see!

Visited May 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Mssmith66:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We really do try our best and love to hear when we are succeeding!
Toronto, Canada
“Frankie is awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The spa is nice & Frankie gives amazing massages. The best I've ever had & I've had many - from all over the world. I also had a facial from someone else - it was ok. My one complaint is being pushed to buy products at the front desk, which is typical of a spa.

Visited June 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear NYMom:
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I agree with you that Frankie is awesome! We are extremely pleased to have him with us. I am very disappointed to hear that your facial didn't live up to your expectations. It is always really helpful for me to hear this type of thing in person so that I can address it directly. I look forward to your return visit and hopefully we can make it up to you!
Midland, Canada
“An oasis in Midland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My experience at the Bamboo Spa was relaxing and very calming. I had a pedicure a week ago and an exotic facial this week. I have experienced "spa" treatments in various shops, but your place is truly a "spa" in all sense of the word.
When I walk through the door, I feel welcomed into your "home" and treated like a special guest. Your staff is very knowledgable and helpful. Gurinder was fantastic ...she is so professional and experienced, and her treatment was exceptional. Thank you for your advise and guidance for daily care of my skin.
Looking forward to my next visit. Congratulations Kathy on your success and kudos to your team!

Visited October 2013
BambooSpa, Owner at Bamboo Spa, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Hello Maria! Wow! What a glowing review! I am so humbled that you took time out of your day to write a review about our little oasis. I am thrilled that you had a good experience with us and look forward to pampering you again in the future!
Kathy & Staff

Been to Bamboo Spa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bamboo Spa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.