“A good choice” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
London
“A good choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Shorty's is a long-established restaurant in the town centre. One half is a large pub area, the other a quieter dining room. Service was good, the menu and wine list had some interesting choices, pricing wasn't exorbitant. A nice spot for a dinner out.

Visited March 2013

“Decent upscale roadhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

At first I thought the wait staff was a bit standoff'ish but the bartender that served me was quite good.

I had a spinach salad that I thought was quite good and some wings that were also good. With tuesday being wing night it made them a really good deal.

Nice atmosphere with hockey and baseball going on large screens made for an enjoyable evening!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Owen Sound, Canada
“always great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great food, wonderful service. A good selection of wine, although a little pricey. A popular place to go...especially during the Attack Hockey season.

Visited February 2013
Ontario
“Great pub for a meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We actually ate here twice within a week. The first time were were there with a large group of 20 (for a wedding rehearsal dinner) & the staff was very accomodating. We did have quite a long wait for the food, but everyone was talking & didn't seem to mind too much.
The second time we ate there, it was just my husband & myself. I had the garden burger & he had a pasta meal. We enjoyed our food & found the portions very generous. Our server was not overly friendly, but she was attentive enough & I guess that's what counts.
I would definitly recommend this restaurant.

Visited March 2013
Kincardine, Ontario
“Packed on a Saturday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were at Shortys Mar 11 2013. We went with another couple who found the prices high. I didn't think the prices were that bad. It was packed full and a bit noisy. I had the chicken Marinara which was good. The service was prompt and courteous. They had some brands of draft beer which I prefer compared to bottles.

The other couple had burgers as a result of the prices.

Overall we had a good time as we were able to talk for awhile after the meal without any pressure.

• Visited March 2013