“dinner with a friend” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wiarton, Ontario, Canada
“dinner with a friend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

went for dinner with a freind a few nights ago. Had the squash ravioli! It was amazing! Love the new decor.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Owen Sound
“Poor menu selection, terrible food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Growing up I loved going to East Side Mario's for unlimited Caesar salad with my chicken fingers and fries. With dietary issues I have to avoid tomatoes which doesn't leave much choice on the menu but I thought I couldn't go wrong having my old favourite. I do not know what part of the chicken they use now but the chicken fingers were disgusting, I tried to give them to a friend later on and he refused them. I asked for light Caesar dressing on my salad which I was happy to have the option of but when it came out the salad was dripping in dressing. This visit ruined my memories of East Side Mario's, definitely will not return.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hanover
“A Standby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Tend to find most East Sides decent, but have frequented the Owen Sound location most regularly and find their service and food consistently good. The good is as with most ESMs but you can always depend on them here.

Visited October 2012
Owen Sound, Canada
“Great food at an affordable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My wife and I love to eat here.The service is great-not rushed-and always pleasant.The food is served hot The bread is warm with a nice hint of garlic.The bottomless bowl of Caesar salad is delicious.This trip (yesterday October 30,2012) was my wife's birthday and was a special luncheon for her.There was not a lot of background noise so we could talk in normal voices-nice.We were asked by the server if everything was acceptable and we were only too glad to say everything was more than OK.The manager actually works out in the front helping the servers so he is available to answer any questions or concerns.Nice touch-a manager who does as well as oversees.Full marks to him as well as the servers.The bill with 1 Stella Artois beer was just over $50.00.We even brought home a "doggie bag"as the serving was more than ample.
Good,hot food,a clean restaurant and people who care about what they provide to their customers. A great place to eat! We will continue to return to East Side Mario's.We suggest that you try it. I am sure you will love this place as much as we do.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fergus, ON
“Not again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I guess some people enjoy this kind of a setting, but the staff at this restaurant go out of their way to make it ear splitting