“Delicious food and very reasonably priced” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Diner
Owen Sound, Canada
“Delicious food and very reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

A few months ago my husband took me to Tilly's for breakfast.
It was a wonderful experience. We've been back many times for breakfast
and lunch again. The food is fresh and delightfully prepared. The ingredients
Todd uses in his cooking and baking are fresh and he makes delicious
sandwiches from home made bread. He also uses fresh ingredients for his
home made soups. Desserts, oh my goodness. Pies, tarts etc.
The prices are very reasonable. The service is friendly and welcoming.
You will be so glad you make Tilly's a place to enjoy the fine food available.

• Visited April 2014

Grand Bend, Canada
“Great service, delicious food and very reasonably priced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I was driving through Kilsyth en route home from a business trip and stopped here for a late lunch. I was greeted by the owner and 2 of his employees (wry pleasant and personable).
I ordered the Chicken Ceasar wrap with BBQ sauce (BBQ sauce was special request). The BBQ sauce he informed me was homemade (brought it out for me to try even!) and absolutely delicious.
The wrap was amazing. Lots of chicken which is nice as I find so many places these days cheap out. The tortilla was very fresh and the wrap was lightly grilled (not too much to make the lettuce wilt). It was absolutely delicious! Oh and their baked goods - yummy (I had a chocolate chip cookie, baked fresh that day, very moist/gooey).
I look forward to trying the ice pressed olive oil he sells next time I'm passing through (was all out). I'm quite the foodie and this place really hit the spot!
Heather

• Visited March 2014
Owen Sound, Canada
“Quaint and Subperb service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

A hidden experience in a small place called Kilsyth near Owen Sound. Take the time to stop and have lunch; you won't be disappointed and their bread is awesome.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wiarton, Canada
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We were looking for something new in Owen Sound. We seen a rating for this restaurant on Trip Advisor and it sounded good. The Owner's name is Todd, who came to the table once to see if we enjoyed the food and was very nice and caring. Our waiter was Mike who was a fun guy and so very friendly. He suggested the roast beef sandwich on homemade multigrain bread-the most tender roast beef I have ever had and my husband tried chicken and veggies on a pita with Taiziki sauce. It also was very good, so we split our sandwiches. The two soups of the day were: Cheddar Jalapeño-(which my husband had) and Cream of Cauliflower(which I had). The Jalapeño was spicy the way my husband likes it and my Cauliflower was awesome. The helpings are hugh-you won't go away hungry. The coffee is a good one-not too strong but favourable. The cafe is small but so nice and clean. It is casual dinning. We will definitely go back to try a new treat. Linda & Darrel S-Wiarton On

• Visited March 2014
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I went for lunch with my daughter and we has an amazing home cooked meal. She ordered the pancakes and she could only eat one of the two pancakes ans she ws full. I had a Monte cristo-- it was not on the menu nor was it a special-- I had hard about it as it was a special on another day and Todd said no problem as he had the ingredients. It was AMAZINGLY DELICOUS!!!!!! The mel for the two of us was less than $20 and everyhing inclusing the bread was made from scratch. A must try for everyone and very economical.

• Visited February 2014