“Yummy Food” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Japanese and Thai Cuisine
Description: Japanese and Thai Cuisine
“Yummy Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This restaurant serves both Thai and Japanese and is the only Thai food available in town . It is quite good . I have never had an issue with service or food . The only issue was that we needed to ask twice for water and my friends meal came a full 5 minutes before mine .

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Would have been great IF we had got our food!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

First of all, I am a regular customer at Yummy Yummy. I get take out at least 2-3 times a week. I took a couple girlfriends with me for a fun night and after waiting for 40 minutes we inquired where our food was. The male server said he would check. Then after an hour we asked again. We asked a 3rd time about an hour and a half in. When we finally told the server we were leaving after an hour & 45 minutes he brought us the bill WITH the food on it! We told him again that we did not get any food at all. He was nice enough to bring our bill with all our drinks on it though. Almost $45 worth!!! Epic fail! It's great to have authentic servers but if you can't understand english then you should not be communicating with customers. Horrible experience!

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mackenzie, Canada
“FOOD POISONING DO NOT EAT!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I ordered a 45 dollar sushi platter, and got deathly sick for 2 days. The smell of sushi still makes my stomach turn! Thanks for the bad food.Yummy Yummy is not so yummy! On the plus side I did loose 10 pounds!

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“not too bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

food was good for the most part, don't like their rice. staff for the most part of friendly, had one gentleman that was very rude to my sister and i. don't order more then you can eat otherwise they will charge you extra even if its not sushi.

• Visited December 2013
Owen Sound, Canada
“Yummy Yummy lives up to its name”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

My husband and I tried Yummy Yummy's All You Can Eat menu and were very happy that we did; the food was delicious, the servers attentive, and the price reasonable. We were there on a week night, and were surprised to see the place full.
The AYCE menu didn't offer hand rolls, but there was plenty of variety to the maki rolls, as well as lots of appetizers, and entrees, including some typical chinese dishes.
The one drawback was that food sometimes took its time getting to our table, so I might not recommend dining here if you're in a rush.
The calamari was excellent - well seasoned and perfectly fried, and the variety of maki rolls was good for an AYCE menu. We will definitely go back.

• Visited December 2013