“Very Nice Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Travelodge Owen Sound to your Saves list
Travelodge Owen Sound
Travelodge Owen Sound
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   880 10th Street East, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 1T4, Canada   |
Ranked #6 of 10 hotels in Owen Sound
toronto
“Very Nice Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2008

I am not sure why some people gave bad reviews. Maybe in 2005 it was old looking, but I just went there the past weekend and I was really impressed. The whole motel was newly renovated with great size rooms. Me and my family went down for a hockey game and I was happy. The service and rates were great, I really enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. The lady working in the morning was really nice and was very helpful. The man working in the evening was really funny and helped us take our bags to our rooms which was surprising. I will be coming back for sure. I recommend this place to everyone.

• Liked — I really think that the quality of stay is great for the price and service is great.
  • Disliked — There was no weightroom, but its a motel so I cant complain
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

171 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2007

We stayed here for the Canadian Tandem Rally. Overall the place isn't fancy, but our room was decent. There was one nasty glitch, in that a towel was hanging on the back of the bathroom door. The towels had obviously been replaced, but the room attendant hadn't bothered to notice that one.

While we were there (3 nights) the room was made up promptly and the linens were clean and in good shape. I should note there were some mildew spots on the caulk in the tub, though not large and disgusting ones.

Front desk service was friendly and helpful, too. They did a decent job of serving our group breakfast in the meeting room, but we did run out of coffee on Sunday morning for too long.

From prior reviews I thought it would be a terrible place, but it was very serviceable for the price.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2005

I would not stay there again if they paid me. After I left, I even had a charge on my bill for 2 tickets to France. Hadn't used that card for a long while previously, trip to France booked on Travelocity, and I really question their security with names, numbers and above all personal information i.e. addresses. Manager assured me they have systems in place, but the timing was very suspicious. I changed rooms twice to get one with internet access, and even then it was iffy.

• Stayed February 2005, traveled on business
Guelph, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2005

I will not recommend this hotel to anyone. Did not care for the room for the following reasons...
-gave us wrong room key
-when we arrived the room had not been cleaned even though we arrived 2 hours after check-in time
-cobwebs in room, room stunk, room appearance was very disappointing
-continental breakfast was not good, very sparse
-overall atmosphere -----
Did not enjoy our stay whatsoever.

• Stayed July 2005

Been to Travelodge Owen Sound? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Owen Sound

Address: 880 10th Street East, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 1T4, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Grey County > Owen Sound
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 10 hotels in Owen Sound
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Owen Sound 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Owen Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Owen Sound Hotel Owen Sound
Travel Lodge Owen Sound
Owen Sound Travelodge
Owen Sound Travel Lodge
Travelodge Owen Sound Ontario

If you own or manage Travelodge Owen Sound, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.