I stayed at Sunny Point Resort with my husband and 3-month old baby girl in early September. We had a very pleasant time despite the weather not really cooperating! Andy and Sue were great hosts and were very welcoming. We stayed at the Inn and had had a great view overlooking the lake. We were delighted to find a real fireplace in our room and enjoyed a warm fire on rainy nights. Although we weren't able to enjoy the waterfront as much as we would have liked, I could see it was well kept and included lots of sun chairs for the guests to relax as well as other fun things like a water trampoline, slide, paddle boats, and stand up paddle-boarding which we did get to enjoy. We also made use of the barbeque and patio area on the lake. We will definitely come back here next summer (and hopefully pick a better week!). They also have a pontoon boat which we rented and enjoyed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest Pet Friendly Waterfront Cottage Resorts in Ontario. 84 acres of privacy & amenities with eleven 3,4,5 & 7 bedroom cottages and a quaint 7 Suite Inn. 2700 feet of waterfront on Otter Lake. All units are waterfront and private. Amenities include boats, canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, beach, tennis, recreation centre, hiking trails, basketball, mini putt, volleyball, bbqs, docks, water trampoline, wireless internet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sunny Point Resort, Cottages & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages Hotel Parry Sound
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages And Inn
- Sunny Point Hotel
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages & Inn Parry Sound, Ontario