It was our first stay at Sunny Point, and we have booked the cottage again for next year. We were with our 2 boys (7&8 years old) and the puppy. I thought the website was perhaps exaggerating, but there was no exaggeration. Clean cottage, everything there that you needed, already made beds (wonderful for a less-busy arrival!), and very private. Sue and Andy were the ultimate hosts, and even walked the puppy and took her for a "play/swim date" with their dog in the lake when we were gone for a day trip.
The kids loved the rec centre, playing shuffleboard/ping pong/air hockey for several hours. The main dock was fabulous as well, with the trampoline, water slide, and diving platform. They also loved the kayaks! We also appreciated the canoe that came with each cottage, and our puppy learned to swim in the lake off the dock.
Bad things?? Bed was a little soft (personal preference). That's about it.
I loved hearing that people had come back for many years, and I can certainly see why. Thanks again, Andy and Sue, and see you next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest Pet Friendly Waterfront Cottage Resorts in Ontario. 84 acres of privacy & amenities with eleven 3,4,5 & 7 bedroom cottages and a quaint 7 Suite Inn. 2700 feet of waterfront on Otter Lake. All units are waterfront and private. Amenities include boats, canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, beach, tennis, recreation centre, hiking trails, basketball, mini putt, volleyball, bbqs, docks, water trampoline, wireless internet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sunny Point Resort, Cottages & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages And Inn
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages Hotel Parry Sound
- Sunny Point Hotel
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages & Inn Parry Sound, Ontario