Sunny Point is the perfect place to spend a few quiet days. The rooms are nice and very clean, the location is stunning and the service couldn't be any better.
We are travelling with a baby (11 months) and stayed in a Junior Suite. Coming here was the best decision and we found everything we needed. Besides, Parry Sound and Killbear Provincial Park are close. We can absolutely recommend the resort and had a wonderful time here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest Pet Friendly Waterfront Cottage Resorts in Ontario. 84 acres of privacy & amenities with eleven 3,4,5 & 7 bedroom cottages and a quaint 7 Suite Inn. 2700 feet of waterfront on Otter Lake. All units are waterfront and private. Amenities include boats, canoes, kayaks, paddleboats, beach, tennis, recreation centre, hiking trails, basketball, mini putt, volleyball, bbqs, docks, water trampoline, wireless internet area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sunny Point Resort, Cottages & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages And Inn
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages Hotel Parry Sound
- Sunny Point Hotel
- Sunny Point Resort, Cottages & Inn Parry Sound, Ontario