We spent the last two nights at the Quality Inn in Parry Sound and "quality" is not a word I would use to describe it. Positives: the room was clean the beds comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. Negatives: the bathroom could not have been remodelled since the 1970's. the toilet did not work at all. We had to take the back off of it, to get it to work. The tub was old and stained and the water pressure was barely enough to wash the shampoo out of hair. Though there was hot water, not enough for a whole shower. To say this hotel has "wireless" is a stretch, as it could not even play a YouTube. It cut in and out. And one other thing...the indoor pool was sketchy. It would have been nice if the outdoor pool was open earlier in the morning. Would we stay here again? Nope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn Hotel & Conference Center is strategically located on highway 400 exit 217, south of Parry Sound in Ontario Canada. Quality Inn has two swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), squash courts, tennis courts, jacuzzi and sauna. This newly renovated Quality Inn is a full service facility and has Cottage Country's finest Conference centre. It offers contemporary comfort, excellent professional services and fine cuisine at the Golden Griddle attached on site. The facility also has a full sports bar and a trail for snow mobilers and ATV/Bikers in the summer. Come see why we are Parry Sound's favourite hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Conference Centre Hotel Parry Sound
- Quality Inn Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Quality Inn
- Quality Inn And Conference Centre Parry Sound, Ontario