“Exceptional” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn and Conference Centre

You added Quality Inn and Conference Centre to your Saves list
Quality Inn and Conference Centre
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 J.R Lane | Exit 217, Parry Sound, Ontario P2A 2W8, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Parry Sound
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Hotel caters to all needs and has an extremely professional and friendly staff. A great experience overall. My work requires me to spend a lot of time in the area and I feel that it provides a home like environment at the same time the service is efficient. It is a very relaxing atmosphere to unwind and would really recommend staying here.

• Stayed January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Shelburne, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Room was large and clean. Nice to have pool, hot tub and dry spa. Great location if you are snowmobiling. Golden griddle restaurant okay for breakfast but restricted winter hours created problem for dinner and terrible experience at the Jolly Roger resulting in our group walking out of restaurant.

• Stayed February 2013
Richmond Hill, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

hmm what do people usually say on these things? I never left a review before for anywhere I stayed - I decided to make an exception here since I've been to this hotel a few times now. The staff, service and cleansiness were excellent at this place! The price was very reasonable!
I've been going up north for a while now and after a long day spent travelling in the nature and doing different things - it's great to go to a nice clean hotel with respectful staff and very comfortable beds. I've been up there with friends and just with my girlfriend a few times... I've never been disappointed. Awesome space up there! I hope you all have a great experience like I, my friends, and my girlfriend had :)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was a perfect stay with my significant other. I have been working in customer service and relations for over 13 years and its usually hard to impress me; however, our experience at this quality inn begged to differ. The staff was proactive to our needs and it worked perfectly with our goal to just relax and have some good time. we also went sight seeing a little as the location is conveniently located near a museum,observation tower accompanying breathtaking my beautiful scenic views. As for the customer service itself, I was very impressed by the staff of quality inn, they kept everything in check, from the Mr.clean cleanliness of the hotel to a very friendly environment in the hotel. I was not dissapointed!

• Stayed June 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

During one of my trips, my family and I stayed at this hotel and had a great time. Every staff member was nice and welcoming, the hotel was in tip top shape, and the price was very reasonable! Its definitely the hotel to stay at while in Parry sound whether you are with friends or have your family along with you, youll have a great experience!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The hotel gave me a relaxed feeling with an environment that you don't get in some other crowded places. The service was not bad and the quality of the room I was in was good. It's quiet and I can sleep way better.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My friends and I stayed at this hotel while visiting friends in the area. The room was great and we really enjoyed our stay. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. It was a great price and in a good location. The room was well maintained and we plan on staying there again when we are back in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Quality Inn and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn and Conference Centre

Address: 1 J.R Lane | Exit 217, Parry Sound, Ontario P2A 2W8, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Northeastern Ontario > Parry Sound
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Parry Sound
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn and Conference Centre 2.5*
The Quality Inn Hotel & Conference Center is strategically located on highway 400 exit 217, south of Parry Sound in Ontario Canada. Quality Inn has two swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), squash courts, tennis courts, jacuzzi and sauna. This newly renovated Quality Inn is a full service facility and has Cottage Country's finest Conference centre. It offers contemporary comfort, excellent professional services and fine cuisine at the Golden Griddle attached on site. The facility also has a full sports bar and a trail for snow mobilers and ATV/Bikers in the summer. Come see why we are Parry Sound's favourite hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn And Conference Centre Hotel Parry Sound
Quality Inn Parry Sound
Parry Sound Quality Inn
Quality Inn And Conference Centre Parry Sound, Ontario

If you own or manage Quality Inn and Conference Centre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.