“Great lunch value” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Parry Sound, Canada
“Great lunch value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I just returned from having lunch at this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised. I had soup and a sandwich and they were both very good. The soup was nice and hot, very thick and flavourful with lots of chicken and not too spicy and the sandwich was Monte Crisco which was very good with lots of ham and cheese. The restaurant is nothing much to look at on the outside but it is worth giving a try.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

65% Recommend
Waterloo, Canada
“Are you kidding me?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was part of a group of 19 that recently went to the Arizona Grill. I am sorry to say that it was one of the worst restaurant experiences I've ever had. We made reservations several days in advance. When we arrived there were NO tables reserved for us. It wasn't too busy at 5 p.m. on a Friday night - they seated us at a number of different tables and gave us menus. We ordered drinks and appetizers and waited about 20 minutes to receive them. We then watched as ALL other patrons including many that came in much after us received their food. At one point the waitress brought one meal to our table and placed it in front of my friend. As he was about to dig in another waitress whipped over to our table and asked my friend if he touched the food. He said no and she quickly grabbed the plate and took it to another table. After waiting at least 15 minutes after all our other party members had finished their meals and were receiving desserts, we then saw the blessed sight of 2 waitresses hurrying over with our mains. My friends received theirs and then the server tipped my plate too much and delivered my meal onto the floor. I had not had an appetizer and after waiting 2 hours at this point, I was famished. The cook quickly made me another meal and I was eating in about 5 minutes. While eating my meal, I asked for a glass of house white wine which I never received even though I asked twice and was there at least another 15 minutes. By the way, 2 at our table ordered the fish and chips "special" and one steak. While everything was well cooked, it was all about room temperature as were my vegetables (which points to them not being served in quick order). This experience was all kinds of wrong and VERY frustrating. Our group had been there this time last year and with no reservations were very please with the service and the food. I would say the food was adequate but after everything else that went so horribly wrong even phenomenal food could not have saved this dinner party. I will never return to Arizona again, I don't need that kind of frustration in my life.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States
“Not just Mexican, popular place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Perfect spot for our lunch on the road, as we both wanted something different, and no chain places! Fun decor, varied menu, friendly service. Food not spectacular, but we were satisfied.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Attica, Michigan
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

My wife and I ate there for a dinner and a breakfast while vacationing in Parry Sound. As michaeklonmyown said "Not much to look at outside", but definitely worth going to for the food and drink. Dinner was just what we ordered and very good; breakfast was good and plentiful. About the only thing I noticed out of the ordinary was that some light bulbs in the overhead fixtures appeared to be burnt out, since they were out at random, not in any kind of a lighting pattern. Check it out, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Stoney Creek
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We've been spending summers at the cottage on Blackstone Lake for the past 10 years and in that time have tried several in-town restaurants. We've driven by the Arizona Grill many, many times but have never stopped in. Unable to decide what/where to eat last night we finally dropped in.

Dinner was very fresh, hot and tasty with generous portions. Although the restaurant was packed, the service was excellent - thanks, Shannon! A casual atmosphere, it was nicely decorated, clean and comfortable with a very fun menu (something for everyone). Great for family dining, on your own or with friends around the bar. Glad we stopped in and will definitely be back!

• Visited September 2013