“An awesome time!” 5 of 5 stars

Mississauga, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“An awesome time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

It's worth the drive for this outdoor experience! Nice, new, easy-to-use machines, a great guide (Kevin), fun terrain and beautiful scenery make this a very memorable experience. It was my husband's and my first ime ATVing and it was easy to learn. Even though it rained at the beginning of our trip, it didn't matter. The forest was nice and green and there was plenty of mud to ride through. Stopped to see some scenery and take some photos. They provide drinks and snacks and bug spray (essential if you're going in the summer). Wear clothes you're willing to get dirty! A really awesome way to spend a morning or afternoon!

Visited June 2013

“Exhilarating Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was our first time ATVing and I believe it's safe to say that we are hooked! Beautiful landscapes, an amazing instructor, trails that were at times challenging but SO MUCH fun!! The ATVs were top of the line and the instructor did a great job going over their usage. It is an expensive activity overall, but a wonderful way to spend a fall morning.

Parry Sound, Canada
“Exhilarating and Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

We had our staff party with Bear Claw Tours, and it was amazing! Our staff ranged from amateurs to experienced riders, and Andrew and his staff did a great job to cater to us all! Everyone felt comfortable and safe, and thoroughly enjoyed their trip!

Visited August 2010
London
“Terrifying but great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Myself and my husband did this half day quad biking tour. It is definately worth doing. We were really lucky and on the day we went we were the only ones on the tour. You see some stunning scenary and experience great quad biking, I was a passenger on my husband's quad bike and I had just as much fun as he did. This is not for the faint hearted as sometimes it was pretty scary. Helmets, boots and gloves are provided as are beverages and snacks on route and there is plenty of choice. Afterwards when we were hot and dirty the owner let us sit on his dock and swim in the lake. You can stay there for as long as you want. I would highly recommend this.

Visited July 2011