“Nice Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Parry Sound
Ontario, Canada
“Nice Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Room was clean and well-appointed. Bathroom clean and relatively roomy. Bed was comfortable (I like a firmer mattress). Plenty of parking. Close to Walmart and gas stations.Especially liked the breakfast--but then I'm not picky (like others I heard in the dining area). Eggs and sausage, yogurt,and waffles started off my day properly. It is an improvement over the last time that I stayed here when It was only a light continental meal. If you like you can venture over to MacDonalds right next to the property or take a very quick drive to Harveys or Richards restaurant for their breakfast options. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
ComfortInnPS, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear MomDtr,

It was a pleasure for us to read your review and we feel that you summed up our property perfectly.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your time and that breakfast was good!

Thank you once again for your review and recommendation!

We look forward to your next visit!

Cheers,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Orillia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Kathleen at the front desk was super helpful when checking me in. I had requested a ground floor room and she made sure I got it. I loved the bed, it was nice and firm and I had a very quiet room facing the water out back. It's a great location, close to Wal-Mart, Shell, Harvey's, Timmies, and the Parry Sound Health Centre. I will definitely be returning.

(It would be nice if the sliding doors had a screen door, to enjoy the night air, but I understand it's a safety concern. Unfortunately there's no elevator, so I was not able to utilize a room on the second floor.)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear CanadianDreamer75,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your kind words on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to hear that Katheen was able to accomodate your needs upon your arrival. We pride ourselves on great customer service and ensuring our guests are taken care of during their stay.

Looking forward to your next return visit!

Pictou, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Booked this motel for our visit from our Home Internet service (Pictou, Nova Scotia) and found it was everything they said it was. The room was great and very comfortable. Friendly staff and a great breakfast to get us back on the road to Millgrove, Ontario.
Keep up the good work your doing.
Be Well.
Bill

Room Tip: If you have mobility concerns book a room on the main floor. There isn't any elevator, on the 2...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Bill H,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests that have great experiences with us. We are happy to hear that you were able to book from your Home Internet service and that it was everything you expected. We love our new product just as much as our guests do.

We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed our Hot Breakfast.

Look forward to your return,

Frankford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I travel quite frequently and love coming here as one of my stops.
I really enjoy the company of the night shift staff as I travel late and they're always so bubbly and helpful and don't act like they'd rather be sleeping and you're disturbing them, which we've all encountered! I notice that they try to make an experience for everyone new or old here! It's certainly the place you want to go for an impressive new look and great customer service, from most staff.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear BusinessMan365,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all your positive comments and are delighted to hear that our staff are bubbly. We pride ourselves in great customer service.

Looking forward to your next visit with us!

Kagawong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Great inn, just renovated, friendly, helpful staff…
Clean rooms, reasonable price, Hospital rates for the rooms very much appreciated.
Breakfast bar, with limited hot foods as well.

Will be back, and pleased to recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Pamela T,

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor!

We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was great and that you were able to take advantage of our great Hospital Rates.

We look forward to your return visit!

St. Catharines, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I always enjoy coming to this hotel, the front desk staff are amazing, the hotel looks great especially after the renovations, the beds are comfortable, Wi-Fi works greats. The breakfast though is absolutely awesome!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Lloyd T,

Thank you for your generous comments about our hotel. Our staff take pride in our new product and have been just as excited about the renovations as our guests are!

Always a pleasure seeing you in our hotel and look forward to your next visit!

Cheers
Cobourg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I am a frequent customer at the Parry Sound Comfort Inn and stay here everytime that I am in the area. I have stayed at other accommodations in the area but they couldn't beat the amazing front and cleaning staff. The rooms are always spotless and the front desk staff is always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I always look forward to the breakfast here as well. They are currently undergoing renovations during my stay this week and I can't wait to see the finish product. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in the Parry Sound area!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ComfortInnPS, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Rob B

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and it's always comforting to hear when a guest has had a wonderful stay. I see you stayed during our reno's! They have since completed and everything has a new modern look. New Beds in our rooms, Granite Tops in every guest room, New carpeting throughout and also the lobby has completely changed and we invite you to come check it out. We also offer a hot breakfast now that comes with your stay. Along with our other amenities: Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calling, Free Parking and 24/7 Guest Services.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!