Room was clean and well-appointed. Bathroom clean and relatively roomy. Bed was comfortable (I like a firmer mattress). Plenty of parking. Close to Walmart and gas stations.Especially liked the breakfast--but then I'm not picky (like others I heard in the dining area). Eggs and sausage, yogurt,and waffles started off my day properly. It is an improvement over the last time that I stayed here when It was only a light continental meal. If you like you can venture over to MacDonalds right next to the property or take a very quick drive to Harveys or Richards restaurant for their breakfast options. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Comfort Inn Parry Sound is in the heart of Georgian Bay; a convenient 20 minute drive from Kilbear Provincial Park. Area attractions include the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame, Stockey Centre. Relax in our breakfast room and enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast which includes eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, hot and cold cereal, juice, coffee and tea. All bedrooms have a 32in flat screen television, free wireless internet, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board. Rooms have either one king bed, two double beds or one queen bed. Ground floor rooms have patio door access. This hotel is 100% smoke free and pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Canada, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Parry Sound
- Comfort Inn Parry Sound, Ontario
- Parry Sound Comfort Inn