“Small but good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #84 of 361 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Toronto, Canada
“Small but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

This place is small and easily gets packed. Their congee and rice noodle rolls are very good, and the bread is to die for.

“Best rice noodle roll in townS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

If you like congee and steam rice noodle roll, then you have to visit My Kitchen, this place has the most variety & selection of congee and steam rice noodle rolls one can dream of, great quality and very reasonable price. For my lunch, I have ordered: Sampan w/preserve egg congee, plain steam rice noodle roll and steam rice noodle roll w/single fried dough stick. Best way to eat rice noodle roll - soak in special soy sauce, sprinkle roasted sesame on top, then add hearty portion of Hoi Sin sauce and sesame sauce (highly recommended)!