“Charred steak sandwich! UNACCEPTABLE” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #101 of 361 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Italian
southern ontario canada
“Charred steak sandwich! UNACCEPTABLE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

I almost gave a terrible rating because frankly I think if a sandwich place serves a charred steak that is supposed to be --> medium rare!! <-- during lunch time deserves a "terrible" rating. but since i've there a few times now and I see they have pretty good rating.. I settled with just "poor" rating.

I do like their sandwiches. but are they the best ever? not sure. they are okay to good especially considering the price.
The 8 oz steak sandwich is the most expensive sandwich and I flat out expect that they dont screw it up.
when you take a bite and all you taste is that unhealthy char taste you feel really bad.
especially that you build some expectation that you will get a decent sandwich at the minimum. No I didn't complain. it was a busy time of the day during lunch, and I was really hungry.. but never the less, I am leaving this not-so-pleasant review because I cant believe they would even consider putting a charred, damaged steak on a bum regardless!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Canada
“The best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the best pizza in Oak Ridges....best value for your money, great taste, wide variety of fresh toppings, amazing crust. Their pastas and sandwiches are also the same.....delicious!!!!

Visited April 2014
“Best Panini Sandwiches and Pizza in Richmond Hill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Authentic, Delicious Pizza and Sandwiches. I have been coming in since they opened. I average 3 visits per week. I am addicted to the Pizza but everything is very good. Don't forget to order a Cappucino to complete the experience.

• Visited September 2013