“Rude maitre'd or manager!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Rude maitre'd or manager!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Went with my wife and 6 year old son on the spur of the moment just driving by looking for new places to eat. It was dinner time but when we dined half the restuarant was empty. Later it gradually filled up as with any restuarant on a Friday evening or a long weekend. My son was having his fried mango ice cream... the waiter without any request placed the bill on the table....rather RUDE... I had ordered another Spider Roll and they did not even serve it as yet and it was already on the bill. I brought it to the attention of the waiter who quietly took it back then delivered the Spider Roll later. No objection ... Any one can make a mistake. As I was finishing my son's desert the manager next delivers the bill again WITHOUT request and DEMANDED the bill be paid. Now that is rude. He declared he did not expect us to dine do long... I told him I was still eating. What a rude and uncivilized animal. There were other diners who were there before me. It was the most disgusting experience any diner has to endure. I would certainly not recommend this diner to anyone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“generous portions, good variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were a group of five and had the sashimi platters, different bento boxes all of which came with soup, salad and dessert (tiny scoop of exotic ice cream.

The steak and black cod bento came with sushi rolls and salmon sashimi - yum! - all cooked to perfection.

Teriyaki salmon dinner was enough for two, especially if you wish to try some appetizers as well.

We would definitely go again, soon!!

• Visited May 2013