“Really Good Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sarpa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 361 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
toronto
“Really Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The best review is to just say GO! Hard to find fault with anything here. If you like really good food and good service and no hassles this is the place. It is however pricey BUT you get what you pay for.

• Visited January 2013

Thornhill, Canada
“Yummy food and fabulous service! Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went to Sarpa for my brother's birthday dinner and it was fantastic. We live about 25 minutes from it but it was well worth the drive and we can't wait to go back. The food was fantastic. There were 6 of us and we all ate something different. Everybody loved their meals and we all tried each other's. They made a variation (happily) to a meal because of a request from one of our party. The service was very special. Our waitress was attentive and very pleasant. Our 8 year old son was with us and she was incredible with him and she helped make our experience spectacular. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Best Italian place in GTA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

This is the best restaurant in the northern GTA. It is so worth the drive. You'll get top notch service and a very casual yet upscale environment. When it comes to food, words cannot do justice! In addition to their regular menu there are daily specials and great wine selection. This place is great for a simple family dinner as well as for a party since they have special event rooms available. Really best place to eat!

• Visited December 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Do NOT go unless you want to be extremely disappointed!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The restaurant charges the prices of a downtown New York restaurant when it is in a small plaza in Oak Ridges. The service was not up to par and the food was ok. All my friends complained that it was sooo noisy and that the waitesses were hard to find when they need some service. When the bill came and it was over $300.00 for 4 salads and 4 drinks and coffee we almost fell off our chair. NEVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!! You are NOT retiring on my pocket book!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Newmarket, Canada
“My 50th B-day Dinner Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was my first visit to this establishment & I must say I was not disappointed!!! My girlfriend took me for my birthday ~ so everything was a treat & surprise. And it most certainly was an absolutely beautiful one. The food, service & atmosphere were all exceptional. They have a wide selection of meat, fish & pasta. We shared grilled calamari ~ yumyum!!! For our main course we both choose pasta & it was just like homemade. Dessert was heavenly - we, again shared(Iknow women) the Chocolate/Rasperry Tartufo.....all I can say is OMG!!!!!!! We had Champagne, red wine, ended with delicious coffee. I mean after all it was a celebration! It was a wonderful evening shared with great company of my friend paired with wonderful food and service. Would definitely recommend & go back!!!

• Visited October 2012