“Service was great” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Parkway Toronto North

You added Sheraton Parkway Toronto North to your Saves list
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   600 Hwy-7 E | at crossroads of Highways 404, 07 and 7, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1B2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Edmonton, Canada
“Service was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

I know most people normally spend more time complaining about their bad experiences and less when it is good; so I decided I would love for you to read my feedback.

Upon my arrival to the hotel: I was immediately greeted by this lovely lady; she had no idea I just came from a four hour journey and had a splitting headache. She spoke kindly and was very professional. She put a smile on my face. After checking me in and making sure all was alright, she came from behind the counter to me and handed me my room key. I was so impressed and felt important. Very nice touch!!

My stay was awesome as usual; I am sorry to share that I do not remember her name. I checked in around 4ish on Tuesday June 22. I pride my self in delivering great customer service and I am very happy to share when I receive it. Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask for what you want, they try to accomodate you.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

We loved our stay, the staff was courteous and prompt! We had a noise issue late night, next door and so my husband went down to the lobby to talk to the attendant about it and by the time he was back up to our floor security was already there taking care of the problem. The staff all around were the nicest of pple they really took to our young toddler and he in turn really took to them! Wonderful stay and we can for sure well be looking out for this chain of hotel no matter where we go if we need to stay at a hotel!!! Wonderful place and very clean!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

I have stayed at the Sheraton several times on business and really cannot fault the service.

The staff make me feel at home and make staying away from home a much more pleasant experience.

A well maintained, comfortable and well equipped hotel.

Stratford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

The food in the restaurant was excellent. The room was great. I wished that there was free WIFI in the rooms. I enjoyed that I could waive the room service for my short stay. The elevators were quick and the hotel was modern and very up-to-date.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

The location could not be better. This hotel is very close to the 407.
There are a number of restaurants within walking distance.
The food served at the conference was excellent and very nicely presented.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

The Sheraton Parkway Toronto North is a fairly standard Sheraton. It appears to have been recently renovated. The hotel's premise is basically a mega mall of convention/ballrooms. During my one night stay there were 2 high school proms and a wedding. If that doesn't bother you, then this hotel is fine. The club lounge had perhaps the biggest evening hors d'œuvre spread I've ever seen (despite a grand total of 2 guests coming in). The hotel has 2 fitness centers, a spa, and a bar/restaurant and Starbucks in the lobby. I was upgraded as a Platinum SPG member to a 1BR suite with a jacuzzi, which was awesome after a long day of meetings. The staff was very pleasant. My only gripe about the hotel is I couldn't figure out how to get in there from Highway 7, which the hotel is located on. Basically, enter through the gas station :-/. Oh and don't park in the parking garage (but rather in the outside lot). The garage is a long walk to your room.

Ottawa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

I arrived at the Sheraton Parkway in the evening and proceeded to check into my room. I had driven 5 hours from Detroit and had to stay in Richmond Hill for a stopover for a day. I chose this hotel as it was a Sheraton. I am a Hilton diamond member but chose to stay at Starwood for its promotions. This Sheraton is adjacent to the Best Western and I wanted to same level of service that I was used to and chose the Sheraton instead. I have stayed at this hotel several other times before.

----- I could've saved money and probably should have stayed at the BW -- the service I received and the room was DEFINITELY not Sheraton/SPG standards.

I was tired and was looking forward to a restful and quiet evening. I got into my room, got into my pyjamas, proceeded to sit on the couch and eat my dinner at 9:30pm. Turned the TV on -- DIDN'T work. Picked up the phone to call front desk -- there is NO PHONE CORD on the phone.

Thankfully there were 2 phones. When I got the front desk person, the staff who answered the phone was rude and I requested the manager - who was "not available". He said that the manager who call me back. I NEVER did get a call back from the manager.

They did send a maintenance person who was in my room for the next 15/20 mins to fix the TV and the phone, while I ate my dinner in his company.

What an awful evening and terrible service! I was really disappointed and rather annoyed. I will NEVER stay here again. The Hilton Garden Inn across the street or the Hilton Suites by Vaughn are much better options.

-- A very disappointed business traveler.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Parkway Toronto North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sheraton Parkway Toronto North

Address: 600 Hwy-7 E | at crossroads of Highways 404, 07 and 7, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1B2, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Richmond Hill
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Richmond Hill
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Sheraton Parkway Toronto North 3.5*
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel in Richmond Hill has one of the largest convention centers in Toronto. Our hotel features an on-site Spa, 30 meeting rooms, and is close Canada's Wonderland. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Parkway Toronto North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel Richmond Hill
Sheraton Hotel Richmond Hill
Sheraton Richmond Hill
Richmond Hill Sheraton
Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Richmond Hill, Ontario

If you own or manage Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.