“Second chance was the last chance for Landings!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Trenton, Ontario, Canada
“Second chance was the last chance for Landings!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I stopped into this restaurant for a quick bite after an afternoon appointment.It was our second time trying this restaurant since it changed from Kelseys.The first visit we were disappointed with the food but thought we would give it a second chance.It was a hot humid day the day we stopped and we walked in hoping for some relief from the heat and got more heat.The A/C was broken or not turned down low enough and I was ready to walk out but my husband said lets see how it is when we sit.We had to wait for a greeter to seat us and at 3pm it was not busy at all so not sure where everyone was.Our hostess had to clean our table because it seemed that no one had been cleaning any of the tables as they all appeared dirty.We then waited for for our waitress who had also been a waitress at the Kelseys.She was always overly nice but this day she was over the top phoney and very loud..We sat at a booth where it was a lil cooler but not much.We both ordered soup and salad...the soups (both different) were very good but the salads were warm and slimey,like they had been sitting out or under a heat lamp.We hardly ate the salads,finished our soup and asked for the check and on our way out we both agreed that Landings had gotten enough chances from us,we will not return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Carrying Place, Canada
“wing nite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Decent wings and cold beer. Staff was friendly and the service was excellent.Old Kelseys location with new attitude.I hope they keep improving

Visited July 2013
Brighton
“Not Nice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Thought we try out Landings as we live in the area and had not tried it yet. Server was not very pleasant during the entire meal. Maybe she was having a bad day. Burger and Kettle Chips were good. Salad had been sitting around awhile and wilted, Garlic Bread was cold, Soup of the day tasted strange and watered down. Server spilled the beer all of the table and never offered to wipe it up and also spilled the soup all over the plate into the salad. She replied with "whoops" and walked away. She never returned the whole meal until it was time to pay the bill and even then left again. I can understand if it was "dinner time" but it was after 7 and the restaurant was 1/2 empty. The restaurant was freezing and was not very clean with food and papers on the floor in the dining area as well as the bathrooms look unsanitary. It's a shame since they did not take the time to update the building a little after Kelsey's as there are not too many choices in Trenton to eat with the family.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chatham
“Great Food Accomodation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I went here upon recommendation by the hotel staff at Travelodge. I was very happy that they had spinach salad. I made a special request to change the cheese and it was not a problem. I also appreciated that the waitress chatted with me a little as I was alone on business. I would recommend this restaurant. The atmosphere seemed fun!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Durham, Canada
“Better than Kelsey's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stopped going to Kelsey's because the quality of food decreased but when they changed to Landings I thought I'd try it out and and found it was very similar to Kelsey's but the food was so much better. The service was a little slow but the server was very friendly. So happy they have made this change. I did go again and will most likely be returning again.

• Visited March 2013