“Very nice for lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Chino Hills, California
“Very nice for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Nice selection for the lunch menu and lots of food.

I had the Green Curry with chicken and could not finish the lunch plate.

My family had:
1) Pad Thai with chicken
2) General Tao's chicken

We also ordered some spring rolls as appetizers. The food was very good, lots of flavor.

My only knock on the restaurant is that the appetizers came out with the main courses, not what we wanted. We would have like to enjoy the spring rolls and then our meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Brighton, Canada
“Very good sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

servers are always available to their patrons. Sushi, sashimi, and rolls are always fresh and well prepared. The thai food is not as impssive, but pretty good for the area as there is little ethnic variety in dining

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carrying Place, Canada
“Gotta go Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went on a fri.nite because of long line ups at the other established spots. Suprise...only half full. got a seat ( a very nice seat ) in a restaurant that has been well done in the make over.When the word gets out , this will be to busy also.lol.
I was iffy on the menu , as it had So much , but decided to start with soup and appys.Very good quality and Excellent pricing . The service was good and the presentation from the kitchen was excellent.
Go there..you will go again and again..

Visited July 2013
Trenton, Canada
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

What else can you say? My family and myself go there often and we've tried just about everything on the menu; sure it's a little pricey but you get your money's worth. My brother's and I go mainly for their soup, the miso comes with just about everything and these boys could drink it by the gallon if they could! I keep telling the waitresses I must know the recipe for their wonton soup (it's incredible) then they laugh (I'm serious tell me how you make it). This is a place to try it's got a little bit of everything and the food tastes great each time I go, even if you take it to go you have to try this restaurant!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quinte West
“Wonderful meal in Trenton.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food was excellently prepared. Service was swift and friendly. Wait staff was helpful and esplained some of the unfamiliar dishes. Will go back often.

Visited September 2012