“Worst place to stay at” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Guest Inn

Save Saved
You added Guest Inn to your Saves list
Guest Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   265 Dundas Street East, Trenton, Quinte West, Ontario K8V 1M1, Canada   |
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Trenton
“Worst place to stay at”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The room we stayed in was dirty... I get that you get what you pay for but I would at least expect it to be clean. The front desk seemed nice and stores being close was convient...I emailed a motel just down the road and told them and they promised me a very clean room when I stay there next time I am staying in Trenton which is often. I don't expect updates but I expect rooms to be clean!!! Pics to follow!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kingston, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The room smelled of like moth balls . Coffee all over the doors and bathroom was so nasty! Looked like junkys rented the rooms besides us . :( the bedding smelled so bad like old feet or something . We had to buy our own bedding cause I could not stand the smell. This was the worst hotel I have ever been in!!

• Stayed February 2014
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Hubby and I stayed here for a night it wasn't too bad. The person at the front desk was nice, the rooms were pretty clean and the price is decent. I didn't like the fact I had to pay extra $20 for a late check out as hubby had to work but what can you do. I liked the face I could park my car in front of my room. Lots of stores surrounding which is convenient. Also liked that there is a fridge and microwave.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Peterborough, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This place is very crumby they take no pride in there Motel. The price is kind of cheap but you really gotta grind to get that. There is outdoor carpet in the rooms and its not that clean. The bathrooms aren't too bad i think atleast they change the sheets but all and all I have stayed at nice places like travelodge and comfort inn for same price or cheaper not some place that looks like its from Texas chainsaw massacre movie. And clearly the review giving it 5 stars is management calling it a hotel saying its the best he's stayed at? Too obvious.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the guest inn. everything was great about it. what i loved most was the king size bed. But really everything about my stay was great... The prices are great its has lots of stores and resturants close by the staff was very nice the rooms were very nice and clean I would stay there again and tell my friends I'm very pleased with my stay. This is one of the best hotels i've ever stayed at.

Room Tip: they have a king size bed in some rooms
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Guest Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Guest Inn

Address: 265 Dundas Street East, Trenton, Quinte West, Ontario K8V 1M1, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Quinte West > Trenton
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Trenton
Hotel Class:2 star — Guest Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Guest Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Guest Inn Trenton, Ontario

If you own or manage Guest Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.