“Your Review Very satisfied - this is my third year...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Trenton

You added Ramada Trenton to your Saves list
Ramada Trenton
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   99 Glen Miller Road, Trenton, Quinte West, Ontario K8V 5P8, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Trenton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Quebec City, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We arrived at the Ramada Trenton at the last minute travelling to Toronto. We were 4 and had a room with double bed and pull-out bed. The double bed was comfortable and appreciated. However, the pull-out bed was the worst bed I ever sleeped in. I thought I had broke my back! Putting aside this bas experience, the room was ok and breakfast was basic. I recommend the hotel for a one-night stay but not for a long stay.

Room Tip: Do not use the pull-out bed!!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Ryan G, General Manager at Ramada Trenton, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Cassdy, we welcome all feedback. I am sorry you did not find the pullout comfortable. I would be very grateful if you could contact me and let me know which room you were in so I can examine the state of the pullout sofa. I can be reached at 613-394-4855 x 401.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Stayed here for a week. All "nice" pictures in other reviews is same or close to what I experienced there.
Rusty washroom ; mold all over bathroom ; last quest underwear on the floor etc.
Seams like a manager just don't do his job. Staff, like regular vacuuming and clean washroom and mold free bathroom is easy to fix.
Unfortunately in Trenton is not much of competition in hotel business, but next time will try to stay somewhere else.
I heard hotel on the military base is not to bad.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Bracebridge, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I've stayed around the world in hotels and motels of different caliber, this by far is the worst 3 star I've ever stayed at, checked in late around midnight and asked for a quite room close to a outside door since we're traveling with pets, lady at check in was polite and said she already had us in a spot like that, I get to my room and I'm not impressed, it's stuffy with non opening windows, there's cigarette burns on the couch, I and my dog found a piece of lasagna on the floor or what it looked like, the toilet didn't flush, there was him at hair all over the bathroom floor, the sink taps are so squeaky in a small room you can't quietly wash your hands. Ok maybe I received a bad room, so I went to sleep and tried to rectify this with staff as 8:45am I had a vacuum next door banging against the wall in the room beside me with paper thin walls... What does staff offer me... $20 off, when I say it is not acceptable as we are on a business trip and not paying for it I wAnt another room for my second night, they offer me one entree instead, we had plans to go out for dinner for our only night here... Nope that's all they have to 'fix' my problems... Unacceptable, I've stayed in 1 star motels cleaner than this! And now I have to spend another night here nonrefunded... Thanks ramada, next time I will stay at comfort in. Or travel lodge which is nicer/cleaner than this just less amenities.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Good day Kate, it is unfortunate that this review was posted prior to our discussion regarding your concerns. I am sorry that my team was not able to satisfy your needs prior to our discussion. I have discussed it with the front desk and reviewed the manner in which your concerns were handled to ensure it does not happen again. If you would like to further discuss you concerns, or if you are still not satisfied since our discussion; I would be happy to talk with you further; I can be reached at 613-394-4855 x 401.

Whitby, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Accessible Room had shampoo dispenser out of reach in shower. Bathroom had bugs in garbage container. Mattress needs replacing. Way too soft. Lounge staff extremely professional and friendly.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ryan G, General Manager at Ramada Trenton, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
Thank you for your feedback Herberts B, we appreciate it and we will look into your concerns. Thank you for your business and we hope to have you stay with us again.

Ryan Gibbs

Been to Ramada Trenton? Share your experiences!