“Great set-up and food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Vancouver, Canada
“Great set-up and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

Great place for a late afternoon dinner. Great selection of food and drinks, and doesn't break the bank. Quality food in a fast-food set-up (order at the till and then sit down in nice booths).

Visited March 2015

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
“Overpriced, Crowded.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Lord help you if you want to go to a Williams in this city and hold a conversation. It will not happen. All locations are absolutely flooded with university kids. Why anyone outside of the 25 year old range would still go to these restaurants is beyond me.

Visited July 2014
Kitchener, Canada
“Love the Lattes, Love the Desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good coffee and fancy cakes. A little pricey, but okay for the occasional visit. No, we have not tried the meal items.

Visited April 2014
Kitchener
“Poor service is an understatement...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Apparently I am not the only one with issues in regards to the service here. This Williams is close to my house and honestly I am not too keen on the fact that students take up tables for HOURS. So I understand why people are asked to leave. You can't just sit there and take up space when someone is running a business. Students seem to be under the impression that the world revolves around them.

Anyway in regards to the service, the people at the counter are NASTY. No smiles, they throw your change at you, they are extremely curt... Don't bother asking what they recommend because you will be greeted with a blank guppy stare. For the price this place is not really worth it but it is al-right if you ever manage to find a time when it's not crawling with self-important university students. My recommendation: go elsewhere.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“The worse Service in the world, due to Managment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I usually do not bother writing comments about a restaurant service, however, the treatment I received by one of the managers in this location (Waterloo Plaza) is unacceptable in many ways.
First of all, I have never had such a service; to ask to leave the restaurant is out of this world. And I am talking for experience because I worked in the industry for many years, and I have traveled around 52 countries and have never felt the way this employee made me feel yesterday (April 2nd, 2014). On top of that, it is ashamed that this happen at home, in my own country.
This is why I am taking the time to write this comment. This could not be accepted at all, and it needs to be changed. The employee (which I wish I knew his name) was wearing a white shirt, a difference from the rest of the staff, which makes me think that he was a supervisor; which makes his actions even worse.
The bottom line is that no one, for any reason, should be asked to live the restaurant to accommodate other guests or make someone unwelcome in the restaurant industry.

• Visited April 2014