“good lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Waubaushene, ON
“good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have eaten here a number of times in the past but have never come on to review them.

I really like this Kelseys and the staff are always really friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. I'm normally in here with family, my fiance, or my little brother for dinner.

This time I was in during work for a quick lunch and the service was as good as usual. I had ordered the kettle chips as my side but was dissapointed when they arrived. The potatoes looked like they had been microwaved and were just floppy and pale looking. Any other time I've ever ordered them they were slightly cripsy with just a bit of chewiness in the centre. When the waiter came to check I asked if the chips weren't normally served a little crispier. He said that they could be and asked if I would like another order of them. He very quickly brought me back another order that was perfect, and didn't at all resemble the previous order.

Visited January 2014

Kelowna, Canada
“One of the Better Kelsey's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We arrived from the airport late in the day, we were hungry, and this Kelsey's on King Street hit the spot. It was quite and not too busy which was great for us after a long day. Our server's were sweet and attentive. The food was hot and tasted pretty good, compared to other Kelsey's I've been. Kelsey's is not the most romantic place around, I'm sure and not the most lively but it was late and it was a convenient location.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chorley, United Kingdom
“such efficient service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

We ate dinner here for the first time and were very impressed with the choices on the menu, the fast, friendly and efficient service and the prices charged.

The food was served piping hot, was well presented but more to the point was very tasty. The portions are huge - you may well need to ask for a box to take some away.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guelph, Canada
“Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

While staying at the Best Western across the street we had a dinner and a lunch here. We were welcomed promptly and given friendly service. The food at this chain we have found to be reliably good and reasonably priced. So we got what we expected here. As I didn't have to drive I enjoyed my pint, too.

Visited August 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“RUDE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Do yourself and your customers a favor and hire new management
the food tasted like crap and was served ice cold , for the amount we paid this place won't have my money ever again (hire some new staff you will see the difference) Reorted to manager, he couldnt have cared less excuse was lame... short staffed.... i seen 3 servers doing nothing, a bartender who looked hung over and couldnt lift a cloth to clean the bar or the 3 dirty booths, And the manager was just sitting at a table in the bar joking to the useless bartender

• Visited August 2013