“Recommended by a friend....” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 298 restaurants in Waterloo
Goderich, Canada
“Recommended by a friend....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My son was surprised I was aware of this restaurant as I now live out of the area but eager to go when I suggested it. He introduced me to Middle Eastern food so I let him order and I just sit back and enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“A new One in Kitchener”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I went to one that just opened near the Boardwalk, at ira Needles, in Kitchener. A good menu and average prices. I was mostly excited to have some middle eastern food so close by. I'll be back often and highly recommend it. Very tasty tatziki and just the right spice in the falafel sandwich, but I'd ask for hot sauce when I go again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, Canada
“Good hummus, but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I came here for lunch and ordered a plate with vegetarian samosas. The hummus was delicious and I ate it with a spoon, but I found the samosas to be pretty doughy, the beets way too acidic, and the eggplant curry was just bad. They have lots of salad options for you to choose from, so it's possible that I just made a bad selection. I've had the shawarma here before and it's decent, but nothing to write home about. There are many other places to eat near the university that are cheap, which I would choose over this place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Miss this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Best pitas I've ever eaten...and the buffet was an incredible value, too. Used to go here all time the time when visiting Waterloo.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waterloo, Canada
“HUMMUS!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Best garlicky hummus in town. Gets expensive though when you buy the small container of hummus and the pita bread to go along with it. Great for an appetizer treat once in awhile. Tried their vegetarian samosas, just okay. You can visit them at the Waterloo market in 2 locations there. Always good and fresh hummus!

Visited April 2013